cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deterioration of this disease

Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Deterioration of this disease

Dear Debs Haven't posted here before but have followed your story. Sending warm vibes and love to you and your family
Leadie x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hello Debs - just to say you are in my thoughts.

Love Clare X

Feemac

Dear Debs,

I could not come on and read your post without adding my own message.. You have been such an inspiration to me over the last few months. You have made me laugh so much with your antics and stories at a time when I was so sick. You are a true inspiration to us all.

I will be hoping and praying very hard for you and your family and that the transfusion will be very beneficial to you. Thinking of you all.

God Bless
Fiona xx

Eliza

Hello Debs,

So sorry to hear your news and I hope that the blood transfusion goes ahead and gives you some more energy and quality time.

Love & prayers,
Eliza xx

Anthi

Thinking of you Debs. Hope the transfusion helps.
Love to you and your family.
Anthi x

Guest user
Not applicable

so unfair Debs, sending you the biggest hug ever and I will say prayers for you, Ian and your daughters.

hoping the transfusion makes you feel better

love

Carol xoxoxo

nicky08
Community Champion

Oh Debs, what bad news but I hope the transfusion will help you to gain some strength and have chemo next week. I also hope you can enjoy this weekend with your family. Thinking of you all.
Nicky xx

juliet66

Debs,

I am gutted beyond belief. No words.

Julie xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs, I don't do prayers but I am sending you all the love I have for all that you are going through. Thinking of you honey, and Ian and the kids and so wish that you could have a miracle.

Lots of Love

Jane xx

belinda

Thinking of you Debs, along with Ian and your daughters too.
Much, much Love.
Belinda..x.x.x

cass141

Debs, so very sorry to hear your news. You and Ian are in my prayers, here's hoping the transfusion will help and give you a little more strength. Thinking of you and your family, sending gentle hugs, Pat x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs,
So very sorry to hear your news. I hope the blood transfusion gives you more energy and you are able to have the chemo next week. You have been and still are an inspiration to the Ladies on these forums and hope you can feel the love and prayers that are coming your way. Love to you, Ian and your girls.
Lesley xx

dotchas

Debs,
I haven't posted here before but have followed your story and was so impressed with your TV appearance.
So sorry to hear the latest news,you and your family are in my thoughts.
Wishing you peace and strength for this time with your family.
Love n hugs
Dot
xxx

doxey

Debs,
I haven't posted here before but have followed this thread for some time now.
I've admired your words of wisdom, determination and humour.
I'm so so sorry to hear this news and just want to let you that you and your family remain in my thoughts x

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs - so sorry to hear your news 😞 I hope that the blood transfusion helps and gives you some extra precious time with Ian and your girls...

Love Theresa x

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs
So sorry to hear your news. Have not posted to you before but have followed your story and saw you on tv with great admiration and respect. Just wanted to add my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Annie xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs,
I am sending you all my love and good wishes.
nicky

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs, I cannot tell you how sorry I am to read your news. I really hope the blood transfusion works wonders and gives you a lot more energy and that you will be able to have the chemo next week

Sending you so much love

Lesley xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

HiDebs,
My thoughts are with you and yours. Hopefully the blood transfusion will give you a little more energy, so that you may spend this weekend with Ian and your daughters and not fall asleep too often.
I will Pray for you tonight.
With Love
Traceyxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Prayers coming your way debs,so sorry to hear your news.
love debs xxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi everyone,
well my news is not good, as I have been so poorly my onc does not feel comfortable giving me any more chemo. I need a blood transfusion that has been sorted for Tuesday if I feel strong enough I will start chemo on Thursday. He feels the most it would give me is about 6 weeks.
The effort of yesterday has certainly taken its toll.
I have slept most of the day again.
Please pray for us to give us strength to cope with the emotional side.
My daughters are coming this weekend. Ian looks so sad.
Thank you all for the support you have given us, youu have all been wonderful.
Love Debsxxx

nicky08
Community Champion

Good luck ladies with scans and more importantly with the results - still praying and thinking positive thoughts.
Nicky xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi..glad it went ok Magsi. Hope your mri does go well today too Debs.

Helenxx

magsi

Thanks everyone - survived the MRI, pelvis rather than breast this time - found it rather hypnotic, almost fell asleep, very strange.
So thats me done and dusted.
All the best Debs - loads of love - M x

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs and Magsi

So hope that today went well as can be.

Love

Jane x

crispy

Hi Debs and Magsi

Hope all went well today Magsi and that all goes well for Debs tomorrow.

Love Crispy

Guest user
Not applicable

I hope things went well for you Debs aned Magsi - like lesley i don't post on here much, but i do think of you. Take good care

brightlight28

hoping your scan was okay Debs.

Victoria xx

Guest user
Not applicable

All the best for today's scan Debs - I know I don't post that much on here any more but I do think of you a lot.

Lots of love
Lesley xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

hope all goes well today Debs, thinking of you

love and hugs

Carol xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Good luck with your mri today magsi
Helenxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Good luck to you for today.
Love Debsxxx

magsi

Hi Debs
Almost caught you there posting at the same time.
All the best for tomorrow !
M x

magsi

Hi Debs
Will definitely be thinking of you and praying for you as I also have an MRI today.
Mx

Guest user
Not applicable

Well thank you for your kind thoughts 9am ambulance rang to say it was on its way with a seat booked for me! Seat I have not been able to situp in bed for the past couple of weeks. Anyhow after several phonecalls I am rebooked for tomorrow.
Love Debsxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Morning Debs....glad the enemas are working at last, hope the sickness is clearing up so you can get a good nights sleep...Fingers crossed for a good result with the mri...thinking of you..

Helenxxx

Lenny

well it is tuesday as i write, hope all is going well and there is nothing new revealed in the scan.... love and prayers to you and ian,

lenny
xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs
hope you are more comfortable and the sickness has left you. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers over the coming days - hope the MRI results and meeting with onc are positive
sending love, monica

brightlight28

So sorry you have been sick on top of everything else. I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday and hope the scan is clear.
Wishing you good thoughts and a peaceful night.
Victoria xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Well glad you are feeling more comfortable debs, and i hope you get some decent sleep. Being sick is very wearying, so I know what you mean about hating being sick. I too hope the mri shows no more nasties, and tjhat Tuesday brings some better news with it.

much love - and always thinking about you twoxx

Guest user
Not applicable

good luck with the mri debs, always thinking of you

love and hugs

Carol xxx

Eliza

Glad that the enemas are working, Debs, but sorry that you are being sick. Hope the mri goes smoothly and doesn't show up anything new.

Love,
Eliza xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hope the mri goes well and nothing new is found...

Theresa x

nicky08
Community Champion

Debs
Thinking of you and hope MRI doesn't show up any nasties and that you had a restful night.
Nicky x

Daisy_do

May God bless you with a good result of MRI.

Prayers with you.

Dxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Chebsy Nice to see you back online.

Just to let everyone know the enemas seem to be working but I am knackered; my tummy sounds like a broken waste disposal unit and I have been sick a few times today and I hate being sick.

Feeling less bunged-up tonight so hopefully will sleep better.

My GP has arranged for an MRI scan on Tuesday, she is worried there might be a tumour pushing against my spine. We will know on Tuesday, I am seeing my onc as well.

Love Debsxxx

chebsy13

Hi debs
Jusst want to send you and yours much love from me in Boscastle - another Cornish maid - haven't logged on for many a long while and just thought I would tonight and i found you again - you are truly an inspiration -thinking of you lots- so supportive to all - much love, good vibes and big big hugs xxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Double post

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi everyone and welcome to Kirsty,
I have had secs for over 5 yeas because I am going through this awful time please don't think these things will happe to you. I was o xeloda for 2 years and had good shrinkage.
Love Debsxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs

Am really hoping that you don't have to have a 3rd enema today and that the Movicol has worked properly. Most of all though I am hoping that you get a "result" and feel much more comfortable very soon.

Sending you lots of love

Kay xx