cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deterioration of this disease

Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Deterioration of this disease

Hi Debs, Hope you managed the blood transfusion and you get some energy. Much love Lesley xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Thinking of you too, Debs and hoping that the transfusion is not too much of an ordeal for you.

Linda
x

Guest user
Not applicable

thinking of you and your family today debs
take care
reneexx

brightlight28

Hoping you have more energy after the blood transfusion.

Thinking of you.

Victoria xxx

Eliza

Hope it went ahead and went well today, Debs. Thinking of you and your family.

Eliza xx

Guest user
Not applicable

I'm thinking of you Debs! Take care!

AnneS

Hope your blood transfusion went ok today Debs and really hoping it gives you a much-needed boost. Thinking of you xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs

Been away for a while thinking of you big time!

Love
DebsHx

Guest user
Not applicable

HI Debs...thinking of you and your family.....sending some sunshine your way...............

Helenxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Have't been on the site for a while. So sorry to hear your bad news.
Have a lovely week-end with your family. I will be praying for you and hope you get through to February to see little bean.
With love
Marmite xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs I've followed your posts and you have always been a big inspiration with your wise words. You are one special lady

Thinking of you.

Heather.x

Guest user
Not applicable

Sending you warmest love

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs, you've been in my thoughts alot as I'm following your Vinorelbine footsteps (couldn't even take 2nd weekly dose, so you did amazingly to get through so much of it!)

I don't have even half a word that I feel could offer any comfort to you right now, but I'm glad you've got the family love glowing around you and the support of those who love you so much from this site. I sincerely hope that blood cocktail gives you some wings - it's the blooming drop in oxygen levels that knocks the stuffing out of you. Take care, sweetie.
love
xxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

debs, ian + girls

sending you all love and hugs.

debs you have always been there to give words of wisdom and support when needed.

take care
sukes

Guest user
Not applicable

hi debs

i hope from the bottom of my heart that this weekend proves to be a very special time for you and your family, and that you have some energy to enjoy that time.
i think its wonderful how close you and ian seem and that must be a great comfort. i hope transfusion goes well, you must be so weary but i know you will fight this because of the deep love you have for your family. and i pray that god gives you peace and carries you through your suffering. lots of love. x

lizcat

Strength, peace and treasured memories to you all - a true inspiration x

brightlight28

Debs,

I cannot add anything more to what others have posted. But I remember your words almost every day as they are derived from wisdom. I do everything I can today, as who knows what the future will hold.

Sending my very best thoughts to you and Ian and hope the sunshine is coming through your window this morning as it is in London.

Victoria xxxx

juliet66

I have made another thread called Love and butterflies-for debsincornwall, just to offer some insights and spiritual help.

Julie xxx

Lenny

hi debs and ian,

it seems all the words have been said on here, so just wanted to add that i will carry on praying for peace and strength and comfort for you both. have a good time with your girls, tell them they are prayed for every day. they must love you so very much as they have the privilege of being part of your daily life.i mean look at us who only 'cyber' know you... we too love you and so want that miracle to happen. you know why we care? it's because you are amazing, funny, courageous, honest and because you care. thank you for sharing with us all on here, my life for one is the better for it,

loads and loads of love,

lenny
xxxx

Daisy_do

The Lord replied,
"The times when you have
seen only one set of footprints in the sand,
is when I carried you."
Mary Stevenson

You have truly left your footprint and touched the hearts of so many of us.

Thank you and God bless you for caring.

Delphine xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs

Just to let you know that I'm thinking about you.

Mal x

Weetricia

Debs,I haven't been on the site for a wee while.(I'm one of The Ladies of The Lakes,as you say).I just want to say I'm thinking of you and hope that your precious time with your family is all that you want it to be.Take care!
Tricia

Guest user
Not applicable

see - it isn't just me, debbie and ian - people who don't know much at all......... they care too. much love jen x

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear Debs
Like so many ,I dont post on here but follow your thread so feel a bit intrusive posting , but just felt so compelled to send my love and thoughts to you and your family . You have shown such humour and love for others on this site , even when you have felt so poorly . Just wanted to you to know that you have had such an impact on so many people .
xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear Debs and family

I am so sad to hear your latest news. As everyone else has already said you are an inspiration. You always have always made time to comfort other people on here, even when you were poorly yourself. All I can do is hope with all my heart that the transfusion buys you some of the precious time you want with your family.

Fondest wishes
Linda

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs & Ian, I am so sorry to hear your news, hope the transfusion goes ok for you, and builds your energy levels. I will be praying for you and your family you are an inspiration to us all. Love to you and all your family, love junieliz x

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear Debs, I am so very sorry to read yor cr***y news.You and your family have been in my prayers and thoughts.I have followed your posts since I joined the site last month and I feel as though I know you and Ian.I am sending you all special love and prayers that you remain strong for each other

with love to you,Ian and your girls

Annxxxxx

AnneS

Debs,have just come on and so sorry and sad to hear your news. You have been such an inspiration and breath of fresh air to me and many on this site with your wisdom,humour,warmth and energy. I am hoping that the transfusions will help to give you some of that energy back again to enable to you to cope with more chemo and spend special time with your loved ones. Words just seem trite but believe me I'm sending all the positive vibes and energy and prayers of my own kind to you and your family.
All my love and thoughts Debs to you,Ian and all your family.
Anne xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs...my thoughts are with you, I wish for strength to help give you precious time with your family...biggest [[[[[hugs]]]]]] ever...
I hope the transfusion helps you....

love Helenxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

i like a lot of people dont come on here often ,but i have followed your story ,am so sorry to hear your news ,am thinking of you and hope the blood transfusion helps build you ,so you can have more chemo ,love barb xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Thinking of you, Ian and the girls - suck that blood up my lil vampire and boost the energy levels so that you can have the chemo and so you will meet little bean. Love and hugs Jen xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs

I'm so sorry to hear your news, I will pray for you and ask those angels up there to pull out all the stops. I can't imagine how you must be feeling but hope that the transfusion goes well and you get your chemo. Enjoy your weekend with daughters although having 2 myself that will be easier said than done with all the emotions you will all be feeling.

I will pray for a miracle for you Debs you are a very special person and bring so much joy and really good information to this site. (although I still prefered the old one.

Lots of cyber hugs and kisses

Diane

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs

So sorry to hear your news its all pretty c**p really. Love and strength to all of you.

Kirsty xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs

I so, so sorry to hear this news.

Hoping for the very best effects from the transfusion and chemotherapy and thinking of you and your family - lots.

XXXXXXXXX

S

Lily200

Hoping they put some razzle dazzle in that transfusion to give you some energy to enjoy Christmas with your loved ones.
Hugs for you
Lily x

Guest user
Not applicable

hello Debs
like so many other people on here, I just wanted to tell you how I have read and admired your words of support and encouragement on this forum and how you have dealt with the hideousness with grace and humour. I believe you have given an example that many of us aspire to.

Debs, the people you have reached on this forum are an insignificant part of your life in comparison with your family and friends, but there is an astonishing amount of love for you reflected here.

I hope that your transfusion goes easily and gives you the energy to spend good time with your family and I will be praying for you all.
Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us

love, monica xxx

peacock

Debs this is truly awful, you are such a beautiful, inspirational lady and words can't describe how devastating it must be for you all.

Hope the transfusion helps and you gain some strength.

Love to you all

P x

Guest user
Not applicable

oh Debs, i've not been keeping up with so much on this site, but tonight i've come to see how things are going for you. I am so sorry for what you are going through, what this shite disease is doing to you. You are such an amazing person, keep fighting as long as it's right for you to do so Debs, my heart goes out to you and the ones you love. Nikki

lisaf

so sorry to hear your news, you are a true inspiration to so many on here. Hope transfusion went okay and you have some quality time with your family xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

i am so sorry to hear your news debs and i hope you get the strengh to have some good time with your family.
love reneexx

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear Debs -- sending you strength, hope & love. Marilyn xx

WhiteDragon

So sorry Debs, my thoughts are with you and your family

nina
xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs- I am so sorry honey. I will pray, more than anything else, that you spend the time you need with Ian and your daughters and that you are able to convey to them your immense love.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Debs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

many hugs....all my love...shalom...

EJ
xxxx

crispy

Dear Debs and Ian

Prayers as always particularly that you have peace when dealing with the emotional side.

Love Crispy

Guest user
Not applicable

I hope the blood transfusion went OK and is working some healing magic for you.

Jenny
x

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear Debs, hoping the transfusion goes okay on Tuesday and you get some extra precious time with Ian and your family, sending lots of love and thinking of you, Di xxx

dm1968

Dear Debs

I have posted on other site too, I cannot find words to say really. I hope you get your transfusion on Tuesday and your chemo on Thursday if that is what you want.

I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through or how you are dealing with this news.

My thoughts are with you and your family and sending lots of love and hugs.

Love
Dawn
xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs - My thoughts and prayers are with you , Ian and your family - I just pray that blood transfusion kicks in and you are able to have treatment - sending love and positive thoughts ....Jaynex

chipper

Dear Debs
I'm so sorry to hear this - I will send lots of good thoughts to you and loving kindness - a Buddhist thing that my mum often does to protect us
chipper xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear Debs and Ian,

so sorry to hear your news. Debs you are such a support and an inspiration to so many of us on these forums and my thoughts are with you at this difficult and emotional time.
May your guardian Angel watch over you

Katie x