cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deterioration of this disease

pollym

Re: Deterioration of this disease

Hi Debs and Ian

Like everybody else here I am sending all love and best wishes to you both... you are in my thoughts and prayers too xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

hi debs and ian, my fingers are so numb the now ive decided just to type in all in lower case.

i really am so sorry to hear the effect that the chemo had on you, i really feel you have become one of my friends in someway one of my best because i'm the sort of person that gets on with it and puts a face on so everybod thinks i'm coping - that is of course with the exception of eddie my hubby.

hopfully the blood and if you maybe skip one chemo you might be in a position to take the chemo the next week - just remember what you said your glass is always half full you go girl.

how did your wekend with your kids go, i hope you all managed to have a good time. I will pray for your even though before all of this i wasn't overly religious but i do think a lot about it now and my uncle is a spiritual healer so i will ask him to send you some absent healing and some prayers.

from your cyber friend, diane

aroma

just sending my thoughts out to you and your family , you have been such a strong and caring lady to all of us on the forums ,i wish you all peace at this time .x

Guest user
Not applicable

I am new here debs but along with everyone else i would like to send you my love and best wishes !

Lyn xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs

Along with everyone else I send you my love and best wishes.

Andie

horace

Dear debs it is a privilege to 'know' you and to know of your wonderful family.I hope the chemo has some beneficial effect for you.
Love and prayers
Valxxx

nicky08
Community Champion

Dear Debs, Ian and family
You are constantly in my thoughts and I am so sad things are so bad. I don't really know what to say other than I hope Debs gets some relief and the family surround themselves with the obvious love you feel for each other.
Nicky x

Guest user
Not applicable

debs, it's all been said, and I hope you can all feel the massive wave of love and energy coming to you.
much love, nicky

Guest user
Not applicable

Just read Celestes message from Ian, I have goosebumps all over, just sending my love to Debs, Ian and her daughters, you are in my thoughts and prayers

words just seem useless just now.

Carol xx

Guest user
Not applicable

So sorry to read this and sending love and prayers to you and your family.
Love Lesley xx

Feemac

There are no words......

only thoughts, prayers, and the gentle embrace of your loved ones, with the hope that your pain is eased..

God Bless

Fiona xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi there,

You are in my thoughts.

Linda

crispy

DeaR Debs and Ian

My thoughts and prayers are with you both. As I look out of my window all I can think to say and encourage you are the first words of Psalm 121. Hope you have a peaceful night.

Love Crispy

Guest user
Not applicable

Sending you a gentle warm hug Debs, hope you manage to enjoy some precious time with your loved ones, xxx

dm1968

Am so sorry to read this, and hope that Debs pain can be managed to give her some time with Ian and her daughters.

Sending Debs, Ian and their family lots of love. Thinking about you all.

Lots of love
Dawn
xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

I have followed your news but not posted here before. Big hugs and I hope that you all get to spend some quality time together.
Nicky x

josyemarie

Your so in my thoughts xxx

Eliza

Dear Debs & Ian and family,

Sending you thoughts, love and prayers. I do hope they can get the pain under control for you, Debs and that you have special moments with the girls.

Love,
Eliza xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs

I am sorry to hear that you are in pain and that the chemo has knocked the stuffing out of you. I am sure Ian is looking after you well and I hope seeing the girls lifts your spirits.

Much love honey

jen xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Thinking of you both, Debs and Ian, and your family.
Much love,
Lizzie xx

Guest user
Not applicable

So sorry to hear this news of Debs. Sending love and prayers for you and your family.

xx

brightlight28

I think of you both every day and so sorry to read Debs is feeling so poorly. Sending you peaceful thoughts and hope there is sunshine tomorrow.
Victoria xxx

juliet66

Debs and Ian,

God bless you both!! Sending all of my love and healing prayers.
Words fail me Debs.I hope you can rest and spend some special time with your daughters.

With love and butterflies xxx

Julie

notyetinthebox

You should feel warm and cosy with all the love surrounding you at home and from here. Good luck for some comfort soon. xxJacqxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Just don't know what to say except you, Ian and your family are very much in my thoughts, this was news none of us wanted to hear, - gentle hugs from Diane xxx

magsi

Debs and Ian

Much love to you both from the Dew Drop Inn from Susie, Emily Jane, Jen, AnnaG Nina (White Dragon) and me and Dave XXXXXXXXXXXX

Guest user
Not applicable

oh debs and Ian and the family - don't know what to say - except that you are in my thoughts and prayers - willing and sending only positive thoughts...jayne x

Jacksy

Sending more love to you Debs, Ian and your family. Hoping you can rally from this nasty chemo and spend some comfortable precious time with your lovely ones
Jacquie xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Words sometimes just seem so very very inadequate. This is the news I was dreading reading - I now can but hope that the pain will be managed somehow for you.

You, Ian and your daughters continue to be much in my thoughts, Debs.

With much love Kay xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs and Ian...thinking of you both. So sorry the chemo has had such an effect...The biggest {{{hugs}}} ever...lots of love
Helenxxx

Daisy_do

Ian and Debs and family - please take comfort in the love that surrounds you all - you all made it happen together and it will last forever.

The Kingdom of heaven is inside you and all around each one of you.

God bless
xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Debs and Ian, just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and hoping the pain can be brought under control so that you can spend some quality time with your daughters.

Sending lots of love and prayers
Lesley x

dotchas

Oh no ,thats such bad news.I hope Debs get pain relief sorted and has time to spend with her husband and daughters.This disease is just so cruel.
Debs you are well loved on here and we are all rooting for you.
Love and peace
Dot
xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Celeste - so sorry to hear the latest developments...:( Sending so much love to Debs, Ian and the girls...

Theresa x

Guest user
Not applicable

I have just this minute finished speaking to Ian - Deb's husband. The chemo had an overwhelming effect on Debs, and she is now far too ill to post. She sleeps pretty much all of the time, and is in some pain.

Ian has read out all the posts to Debs, and she was able to indicate that she had heard them. Ian would like to pass on his thanks to all of you who have posted for your support, particularly blondie, who posted on the day of her fathers death.

Deb's daughters are travelling down tomorrow.

What sad times these are - thinking of you Debs and of course you Ian too, - I know there's not many people out there who have had the love and support received and given - what a fantastic couple.

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear Debs

Like Celeste I have avoided coming onto this thread, and there's nothing I can say that hasn't been said before. I'm thinking of you. You've touched the lives of so many people, as this thread shows.

With love
Alison x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs

Was hoping that you might have been feeling a bit better now after the transfusion Am thinking of you lots - and hoping and hoping that you have some quality time over Christmas and get to see that new little bean.

Tess - I think of you too often and that day we met nearly 2 years ago in London. And then of course memories of Pinkdove. It continues to amaze me how strong and supportive some of these "cyber" friendships are. And indeed what a hole is left when someone else dies.
Feeling very sad at the moment (probably not helped by the time of year) at the loss of Jane and Deirdre and the fact so many - you in particular Debs - are so unwell. I just wish I could wave a magic wand and give everybody a peaceful, painfree and stressfree Christmas with much happiness and laughter.

Kay xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs,

I am so sorry to hear your news.
I think sometimes we forget how toxic the chemo really is.

I am sure you will feel better after a blood transfusion and it will give you some strength for the next few weeks to enjoy the time with your family.

I have been thinking of yourself and also Jane and Kay.
You really helped me through a very difficult time.
Who would have thought 20 years ago that some of the most precious
people you get to know are through the 'cyber' world.

I am sending much love, strength and courage to you and your family.
I also hope that you can find an inner calm and peace.

Much love to you Debs,

Tess.xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Debs,

don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said but just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts. I it makes me so sad to hear you are suffering so. I hope your star is shining down and you are able to enjoy some happy times with your family over the next few weeks. With my mum being in a similar situation I know how difficult it is for all of you.

Sending you much love,

SunnyBear xx

dm1968

Debs

Thinking bout you, hope ur transfusion went ok and u managed to have chemo today too if that was what you wanted, as know u were unsure.

Big hugs to you and Ian and sending lots of love
Dawn
xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear Debs
Only just caught up with your post. Thinking about you and hoping that all goes well and that the chemo is successful. You have been through so much and you were so helpful to me and Lisa when she was having Avastin and Pax at the same time as you.
You are in my thoughts and I am praying that there is more positive news when you next post.
The amount of people that have answered you just shows how much you are loved and how many of us are batting for you!
Lots of love Sue x

josyemarie

Dear Debs,
Hoping all our love will give you strength and see you through,
Josie x

Guest user
Not applicable

dotchas

Blondie,Hugs for you(((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))
Debs ,Hugs for you too((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))
And prayers that you are at peace and comfortable.
Love
Dot
xxx

blondie

Debs
I thought I couldn't feel sadder, my dad died today, but your news stabs my heart. What an unfair disease this is. Why can't we live to be 89 too? Why will we never see our grandchildren grow up and have children of their own, as my dad was able to do?
I have loved your posts and hope you appreciate how much this community of poor beleaguered souls love you.
Thinking of you always
blondie

Jacksy

Dearest Debs,
Just sending you and yours all my love and know I will be praying for you over the coming weeks.I like what Celeste said about rage - couldn't agree more.Trusting the God of peace will somehowbring you his amazing peace
Jacquie xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

So many people thinking of you, Debs, and Ian and your family. Shows what a very special person you are.

Love and every best wish I could possibly think of,
Lizzie xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I havn't been on here for ages so I havn't seen or known any of this before. I wonder if subconsciously at least I hadn't come on because i had been dreading news like this. I would be lying if I didn't say I was scared shitless at times, that this might happen, god only knows how you and Ian must be feeling. I hope it isn't true, and if it is I hope you get some peace or acceptance - I don't know if that actually happens, but I hope it does for you guys.

I've no words of comfort to offer you, just rage that it should be like this. I can only offer you hands of love and after that they are full of anger and frustration and a deep sense of injustice.

We all knew that life isn't fair - but honestly this is outrageously unfair.

much love

Guest user
Not applicable

dear debs,

Like everyone on here, just wanted to let you know how sorry i am to read your news, and i hope you were able to have your tranfusion to boost you a little.

You are an inspiration to sufferers the courage and honesty you have shown throughout your battle.

Take care
Kerry xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

debs, you've always been there for everyone when they've needed help - i've never met you but i know that you're the coolest chick and i love you wedding profile picture and i love the way you talk about your kids and you hubby and you shouldn't ever ever ever be in the situation, it's so shit and so horrible and so unfair and i don't want you to go and i know that there's no way on earth you'd be going now if you had a choice - f=king shit horrible f=king disease.

hx see you soon wherever we go to hx