cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deterioration of this disease

cass141

Re: Deterioration of this disease

Debs,

So sorry you're feeling so rotten and that treatments aren't helping. I've read many of your posts and found them funny, sad, informative and inspirational. BC is such a nasty disease and no one can blame you for having a moan, it's what the forums are for. I truly hope you start to feel better soon as you clearly have a lot more living to do. I pray every day that they find newer, better and more effective treatments. It's just so bloody unfair...

love and hugs Pat x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi DEbs
I have just done a really long post and its disapeared.
Please don't worry about moaning on here DEbs it is the best place for it. I am well aware that we may not have much time (those of us with secondaries are especially aware of that) Every time I come on here now we seem to lose another of our cyber friends and it is so hard not to feel really p......ed of with it. Although I feel well at the moment the pain is getting worse and I worry about how quickly wwe can go downhill.

I think our family and friends can never really understand how we feel.

I am thinking of you DEbs
lots of love Caroline

dotchas

Debs,
I couldn't read and run.Just wanted to say rant and rave as much as you like on here.Its much better than taking it all out on your loved ones.We have wide shoulders!
I am so sorry that things seem to be speeding up,I pray you get more time.I have followed many of your posts and admired your humour and frankness.This is such a shit disease.So many young lives,unfinished.
Fingers crossed you can squeeze in some more living!
Hugs
Dot
xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Deterioration of this disease

I am fed up with the deterioration of this disease and once it starts there seems to be no or little holding it back.
So I am going to have a good moan, shoot me down if you want. At least that will be quicker than what my maker has planned for me.
Any of you who have followed my 'Back on Chemo' and 'Avastin' posts know I have tried to keep cheery and have been very grateful for the extra time that I have had but it looks like I may be running out of time. I am scared angry and p.ssed off that a life I have worked hard at is being pinched from me.
I have not lived a boring life and I have had lots of fun and heartbreak along the way. A normal sort of life really, like us all.
I love my home but I am fed up that I can't make it from the bedroom to the bathroom and then the kitchen without feeling I am going to pass out, the lounge which is beautiful stylish and comfortable is becoming my prison. That sounds so ungrateful but is the truth.
Why am I doing this post? Because I feel I have to, I need to. So if you are having a lovely weekend I don't begrudge you I just envy you and hope that you carry on for years to come. I am just abit sad and scared that my end is coming faster than I thought.
Love Debsxxx