Diagnosed on 15th Nov

4 REPLIES 4
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Diagnosed on 15th Nov

Thank you all for your lovely replies xx

Cackles

Morning Debbieb. I am do sorry you have had to join us all here. It is all frightening and you will feel out of control yet numb at the moment , it is a bad dream, but it will get better.
No matter how trivial you think your queries....just post it... We have all been there and know how you feel. The facilitators will give you the details of the Newly diagnosed pack which you can order. I have used the Helpline many times and found them to be superb. Whether it is support, a research question or Information and clarification....do ring them when you feel the need. It might not be now that you need them but they will always be there for you..... Tel 0808 800 6000. They can also put you in contact with somebody who has been through the same as you..a Peer Supporter. Again very well trained and supportive. My husband also contacted the Helpline and has his own Male Peer Supporter. Another man who's wife had had breast cancer and knows what he is going through.
It is all there to help you through this yuck.....but you will get there.
Best wishes for the future
Big non invasive Hug
Cackles xxx

tommyticklemou

hi DebbieB - sorry your on this site. i was dx 17th nov. your rollercoaster of emotions is normal, i too am on another planet at times it seems. i have posted on here just in the last 2 days and have had helpful and lovely messages, which i have blubbed at, but it has helped me i think. its good to know that how your feeling is completely normal and everyone else is feeling the same.

i have been trying to take all the information in and its very hard when you are very emotional. but like i say the messages and info i am receiving since i came on here is definately helping me.

keeping posting and heres a big hug from me. x

italia03

Hello Debbie ime so sorry you have found yourself on our forum but on the plus side this is the best place to come to for help and advice or just to sound off ,
Were all in this together and were all here for you whenever you need us.
You will be going through all kinds of emotions at the moment so dont hesitate to post how you are feeling or if there is anything i might be able to help you with .
ime sending you BIG HUGS and positive thoughts .
Jackie xxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Diagnosed on 15th Nov

Hi all, I was diagnosed on the 15th Nov with cancer in my right breast and today found out that one of my glads under my arm also tested positive for cancer. I'm booked in for a CT scan and a bone scan on the 28th Nov.I will get the results on 5th Dec. I dont know when my chemo will start yet, consultant wants to get the tests done before I get booked in.
I have been trying to find my way around this site and have read some of your wonderfully supportive posts. Its so good to know my rollercoaster of emotions is normal and I'm not alone.