Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagnosed with grade 2 breast cancer

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Diagnosed with grade 2 breast cancer

Hi ladies

sorry to hear of your diagnosis,

Just to hopefully offer some reassurance.......  had my op in Feb........I was warned I could experience a burning sensation on my shoulder....under arm etc....and possibly pinsand needles......

I would exercise often during the day  ( -rock the baby left to right, brush your hair and point to the side exercies etc)

I also developed a lot of fluid in my breast......serous fluid......which would swish as i moved........ I did not require any treatment and the fluid resolved by its self.

The pain should ease.....if not then seek advice xxx Hope this helps a bit.........Goodluck to you both xx Donna

Highlighted

hi toyon12.. i had my surgery on the same day as you and was doing ok untill monday when i have been in a lot of pain and swelling .im not sure if this is normal ? t hurts so much to move my arm and even having a bra on is hurting my breast x
Highlighted

Hi Toyon12, you have come to the right place for support and shared experiences from your fellow users

Please also feel free to call our helpliners for further practical and emotional support on 0808 800 6000 and lines open during the week 9-5 and Saturday 10-2

The following link will take you the BCC 'Recovering from surgery'' information which I hope you will find helpful:

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-information/treating-breast-cancer/surgery/after-su...

Take care
Lucy BCC

Highlighted

Diagnosed with grade 2 breast cancer

Hi 

I have been diagnosed with grade two BC. I had a lumpectomy and lymph node biopsy done on 22/4/14. The wounds were healing well and I minimal aches and pains. But from yesterday I started feeling buring sensation under my arm radiating to the top of my shoulder.What would it be? I have got an appointment to discuss histology results tomorrow afternoon and I am scared!