Did anyone have symptoms like this?

Hi,
thought I’ll ask for some advice regarding breast pain. I don’t have big breasts - 34C and I’m 30 years old. I have pain in my right breast nipple for a week now and it is not because of period. It started as a strong stabbing pain, near nipple and lasted a day, then it just turned into constant pain. When I lift my right arm it feels that my breast, starting from nipple, will devide in 2 peaces. Sometimes the nipple gets so itchy I don’t even know what to do. I would just scratch it like crazy. Sometimes pain is tingling or stabing, sometimes I feel burning sensation, but I’ve never had it for more than 2 days. It would come and go, but this time it lasted. A warm water helps for a bit and when I wear a bra I feel better as it holds a breast in place. It is painful when breast ‘moves around’. I didn’t feel any lumps when checked, nor any nipple discharge or different colour. This breast was always a bit bigger than left. Just some blood-vesels more visible on breast under nipple.
I just wonder whether these symptoms could be a sign of IB cancer since I don’t feel any lumps?? I’ve booked an app with doctor, but that is only after 2 weeks and now it worries me a lot.

Hi melynaake and welcome to the BCC forums

I am sure your fellow users will be along soon with support and shared experiences, in the meantime if you would like to talk your concerns over please contact our helpline. The lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 9-2 Saturdays on 0808 800 6000 and our team are here to support you

I am posting a link to the BCC breast awareness information on the site which you may find helpful:

breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-information/breast-awareness

Best wishes
Lucy

Hi Mely

You’ve done the right thing by contacting your doctor so well done.

One thing Ive learned is that the breast has all sorts of disorders and all sorts of symptoms (rarely cancer) so its hard to say whats causing yours.

I myself found a lump in my breast which did unfortunately did turn out to be cancerous but thats me and mine, lets hope yours is not. Like I said you have done the right thing by contacting your doctor, the sooner its looked at the sooner you can stop worrying.

Im sure more of our wonderful members will be along soon to offer you some support too but keep you chin up and keep us informed. We are all here no matter what but lets hope we don’t have to hear from you again (in the nicest possible way of course) :-)))