Diep after cesarean

Hi. I’m just wondering if anyone who has previously had a cesarean has managed to have a diep recon using stomach tissue?
I had two caesareans over 20 was years ago. I had a single mx in may and I’m also hoping to have my healthy boob off. I’m due to finish chemo next month and will have my meeting to discuss recon soon.
It would be great to think that a diep using my stomach tissue would be an option.

I had twins and have quite a lot of excess skin, quite a lot of it has no stretch marks so it would be marvellous to get rid of that and get new boobs in the process.
Thanks, Angela

Hi Angela,

I’m due to have a diep recon using stomach tissue in 2 weeks time. I had 2 caesareans 20 and 24 years ago. When I had my meeting to discuss my options my consultant said that wouldn’t be a problem. Good Luck with everything , best wishes, Sue 

That’s brilliant new sue. It would be great to hear how you get on. Thanks, Angela.

Thanks for the reply Claire.
It gives me hope that I might hopefully be able to have one. I’ve got my heart set on getting rid of my baby belly now. That one positive thing might come out of this whole sorry episode. ?

Angela. X

Hi, 

I had a cesarean with my 2nd daughter in January 2013 and had right side mastectomy with diep reconstruction 18th September - all healing well, plastic surgeon was happy for me to use my belly fat from our first meeting.

I had sentinel lymph node biopsy as a standalone procedure on 22nd August & all is clear. They have said it’s unlikely I’ll have chemo/radiotherapy so they were happy to do it in one op.