Diep op in Glasgow?

After alot of soul searching and backing out,I saw my PS again and he has agreed to perform a Diep recon.He was against this when I first saw him- but my tummy`s so bad after 3 large babies (one being breach birth) that after 2 lots of bc in 11 years its my dream.Hopefully I will have a new breast plus a flat tummy.I would like to hear from anyone else who had Mr Malyon do their Diep…as he hasnt shown my any pics of his work etc as yet and Im so terrified I might be doing the wrong thing.I am under Ms Doughty at the western in Glasgow,also the Beatson and The Infirmary for plastic surgery.It would mean so much to get someones opinion and how the op went result wise.Thanx for taking time to read this,my fingers are crossed! Debs

op gr8 go for it girl best thing i have ever done, feel like 20 now instead of 50 good luck

Hi Debbz. Did you see my reply to your post re diep in glasgow? I am now 5 weeks post op and feeling a lot better. Just home from a day out shooping in city cnter. Knackered, mind you and a wee bit sore, but definitely geeting there. And now that the pain and swelling are settling, I I can really appreciate my new cleavage, pert breasts and flat tummy!

Good luck!
S