13 REPLIES 13

Re: Dimpling on left breast and scared to death

Awesome news Joannamay Smiley Wink xx

Wow great news x

Good news Joannemay. Always good to hear xx

Thank you for all ur kind messages all is well its clear its something to do with fibioris tissue sorry for spelling mistakes xx

Good luck for tomorrow. Thinking of you x

Hi Joannamay

All the very best of luck for tomorrow sweetie - Big Hugs Smiley Wink

Martha xx

Hi Joannamay

Just wanted to wish you very good luck for tomorrow. You are right in saying that waiting is the hardest part. Once you find out what you are dealing with, you will feel a bit better. I hope it is good news and that you have nothing to worry about. If on the other hand your news isn't quite so good, this is the best place for you to be for information and support. Sending (((big hugs))) to help you through the night. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Poemsgalore x

Appointment tommorow and can not wait to find out one way or another the waiting has been the hardest part

Hi me again iv no lump just dimpling I think that's whats making it feel worse and also the censoring thank you for that link will have a read xx

Thank you for the advise iv no lump but dimpling iv had lumps before which doctor said was nothing but cause this is something I'd never really heard of until I researched it I think that's what worrying me the most and this week has got to be one of the slowest

Hi again Joanne

You might also be interested in reading our booklet which covers what to expect at your clinic appointment. It can be downloaded or orderd via this link:

http://www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/worried-about-breast-cancer/referral-breast-clinic-...

Kind regards.

Louise, Facilitator

Hi joanne ,sorry that you find yourself waiting to attend the hosp its a horrible time and all sorts of things go through your mind. I will let you know what to expect at the hosp but really advise you not to goggle i think youve come to the best website. Noone on here can tell you if you have breast cancer or not but 8 out of 10 lumps etc turn out to be benign.
I hope you get all your answers on the one day,some ladies have had to wait a few days but my experience was i found a thickening of about an inch across in my r breast and was referred to breast clinic At the clinic the dr did a needle biopsy which isnt too bad at all just a normal needle and syringe to take away a few cells to be examined under a microscope.
While they were waiting for that i was sent for a mammogram which again is a bit uncomfortable but over very quick. and then an ultrasound of my breast and armpit.
i wish you all the best for next wk you may find it helpful to call the helpline sometimes its good to just talk and get some of your questions answered xx caz
Highlighted

Hi Joanne

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll receive lots of support from other members.

Whilst you're waiting, I just wanted to say that if you feel it would help to talk about how you're feeling before your appointment, do call our Helpline on 0808 800 6000. They're open weekdays 9-5 and Saturday 10-2.

Best wishes.

Louise, Facilitator

Dimpling on left breast and scared to death

Hi I'm 33 years old with 3 children IV recently found dimpling under my left breast when I lift my arm its at 5oclock I carnt find much information on the Internet that does not frighten me to bits I have an appointment for the hospital thurs 25th but I don't know what to expect ( if I find out on the day or ill have to wait ) has a y information that will help put my mind at ease till Thursday