Does anyone know......

Does anyone know…

Does anyone know… If we can see who is on the website, how many people are on the website and where do you see the photo and personal stuff of other people? I have put a photo on my personal homepage but can anyone else access it?

Sorry to ask so many questions, I am new to this website.

Roz,
Just click profile on posts if you want to see into photo/personal stuff, not everyone has a photo on their profile, by choice.
And yes i have accessed your profile, you look very happy/bubbly…especially considering all that you’ve been through.

karen x

Hi Roz,welcome to the site.I too have accessed your profile- Great photo of you and I love your hair.

Thanks for the comliments ladies But I am just getting used to white hair. It grew back at the beginning of this year, all white and curly. I always dyed my hair, a blonde/browny colour, since the age of about 40, so it came as a shock to see it pure white (My Mum was white at 40). Anyway, everyone told me that it looked good, and as I had the hole and scar in the back of the head from the brain operation to remove the tumour, I was fed up of my head being sore, so I thought - sod it - I will be an old snow white!!!