Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doing well - tempting fate

5 REPLIES 5
Kay123

Re: Doing well - tempting fate

Hi Geraldine

Good to hear that you are doing well. I'm still on xeloda (14th cycle) but have been NED since September which is brilliant. Like you, trying to get on with things but sometimes easier said than done!

Kay x

debsincornwall

Hi Geraldine,
glad to hear things are going well for you. As others have asked are you still on the avastin?
Anne,
good luck with scan results.
Love Debsxxx

AnneTh

Anne,
Good luck with the scan
Annex

Deirdre

Hi Geraldine, great to hear from you. ARe you still on Avastin? Is it holding things for you? Would love to know how you are getting on.

I am now on Xeloda, having come off the Avastin in October. So far, no horrible side effects, but it's early days.

Deirdre

AnneS

Hi Geraldine,
Great to see you posting again. Was wondering how you were doing? Still on Avastin? How's everything going?

Got my next PET scan tomorrow and results on Tuesday.Been off Taxol and Avastin since mid November after my last scan then was completely clear so really hoping things are still the same!

Things just about resolved now personally and have got the house which is great and the mortgage will be reduced and am now completely free of my ex so life can really start again now!!

Anyway would love to hear your news.

Anne x

Gerry69

Doing well - tempting fate

Haven't been on here for a while - busy with getting on with life, works, kids etc. It's changed a lot and has taken some getting used to. How is everyone?