Doll for charity

Hi ladies I am wanting to pick your brains if that’s okay,I recently had tests and a biopsy but was fortunate to receive good news.After that scare and meeting the lovely ladies here and having my sister over the worst of her BC last year I wanted to help.Being disabled though I don’t really have funds to help with donating so as I have been making and painting baby dolls recently I decided to make one to donate and possibly be raffled off to help in my way.I have the baby made now and have written to the BC shop as I am at a loss as to who I should pass the baby doll onto.If any of you ladies know the answer as to who I can send her to I am guessing maybe it would be a fund raising address I would much appreciate being pointed in the right direction.The link below is a video of photo’s of the little one I am donating.(I noticed I have sewn the BC ribbons on her hat and cardie upside down lol so I better get them corrected before I send her on)Many thanx if you can help me and my best wishes to you all for a speedy recovery,Wendy xxx

youtube.com/watch?v=qnOgD5RTRb8