Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to start chemo on 20th March 2014

3 REPLIES 3
Elsieoc

Re: Due to start chemo on 20th March 2014

Hi Micheybell,
I hope your first round of chemo went OK.
I started mine on 8th March. Had a rough start but now feeling so much better now, if things are not going great, just hold on to the thought that you will feel better in a week or so..
There is another thread under this heading for people who started chemo in March 2014 which has lots of support and tips you might find helpful.
Good luck with the treatment.
Lorna x

poemsgalore

Hi Micheybell,

Have you thought about joining one of the monthly chemo threads on here? Here is the link the the March 2014 group:

http://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Chemotherapy-monthly-threads/Starting-chemo-in-March-2014/m-...

Just pop in and introduce yourself, I'm sure they will welcome you wil open arms.

poemsgalore xx

June_BCC

Hi Micheybell

Whilst waiting for replies from other users, maybe you would like to talk to a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes

June, moderator

micheybell

Due to start chemo on 20th March 2014

Hi
Have had double mx and saline implants on 13/12 cos had dcis in both& grade 3 tumor in one
. Am thinking of having a PICC line for my chemo.
Bit scared
Am having 6 FEC tamoxifen and herceptin