cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EJ81 ( ellie)

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: EJ81 ( ellie)

Sad, shocking news.....my thoughts are with Ellie's family. May her husband and young son gain strength from knowing Ellie was an inspiration and a great support to us all.RIP Ellie.xx

Highlighted

We are so sad to hear about Ellie. Please pass on condolences to Ellie's family from Breast Cancer Care. 

News such as this can come as a shock and if you need someone to talk to you can always call our helpline at 0808 800 6000.

Best wishes,

Bonita

Highlighted
Community Champion

So sad to read about Ellie. She had been a member on here for some years and offered really good advice and support to all those who needed it. We will all miss her. Thinking of her young son, husband and all other family and friends at such a difficult time.

Take care my lovely.

Nicky x

Highlighted

Such sad news there is no good time for one to loose the battle but Christmas time is really hard and to be so young with a 5year old. My heartfelt sympathy to her son husband family and friends.

Fly high Ellie xxx

Highlighted

Gosh it's heartbreaking news. I hope Ellie's family find somepeace and comfort over this difficult time, thoughts are with them. RIP Ellie

helen xx

Highlighted

Yes, what a shock. rest in peace Ellie xxx

Moijan💜💜💜

Highlighted

Really sad to hear this news of Ellie, rest in peace lovely lady. My thoughts are with your family and friends.
Love Helen xx
Highlighted

Thank you for letting us know Carolyn, I've just seen this after a while away from the forum. Rest in peace dear Ellie. Hugs to her husband and son, I'll be thinking of them both xxx

Highlighted

EJ81 ( ellie)

With great sadness I have to post that our lovely young Ellie passed away in the hospice last week.
She will be remembered from the gardening club and book club but of course she posted on various threads here too.
Barton and I were very lucky to meet up for coffee and cake with her regularly and will miss her bubbly happy personality.
She leaves a hubby and five year old son which are in our thoughts at this time of year.
Carolyn xxxx