EJ81 ( ellie)

Remembering a lovely bubbly young mum who fought so hard to survive this terrible disease for her hubby and young son.
Ellie was on virtually back to back chemos for three years for her triple negative liver cancer …she so hoped to make this Xmas special but didn’t quite make it.
Over coffee and cake, I was surprised at her energy for living …camping and swimming at weekend’s all summer with her beloved camper van . It was only the last couple of weeks I feared things weren’t too good when she cancelled coffee morning’s as being a bit tired .
She will not be forgotten together with all the other ladies that we have lost recently too.
We are a family here and when one of us “bleeds” we all do.
Carolyn xxxxx

Adding my thoughts to Carolyn’s. We will both miss her so much! It seems such a short time that we knew her, but we both grew to love her dearly in that short time. I will always remember her at the craft stall she did for charity this last summer - so enthusiastic and seemingly energetic. Having also met her family, my thoughts are with all of them. We will all miss her.

Hugs and best wishes. Barton.x

I’m so sorry to hear about Ellie. I never got to meet her like you did but I conversed with her on the forum. She came across as a very friendly and humorous person who, despite her illness, tried to live her life to the full. My thoughts are with her husband and little boy. xxx

We are so sad to hear about Ellie. On behalf of the moderation team here at Breast Cancer Care, please pass on our sincere condolences to Ellie’s family.

News such as this can come as a shock and if you need someone to talk to you can always call our helplineat 0808 800 6000.

Best wishes,

Bonita