ESA appeal is it worth doing?

Hi the ESA stopped my money after 12 months and I was not ready to go back to work didn’t feel well enough so I appealed they put me onto £65 perweek while waiting a few months hav passed n just been told my appeal is in November I was amobile hairdresser before and now hav lost most of my business n I am still having problems with lymphodemia in Th breast and I’m going for physio so don’t really want to lug bags in and out of my car at Th moment I still get tired easily and hav headaches nearly every day I kno they will say I can do some sort of job n I won’t win Th appeal so do I let it go ahead or should I cancel it. Has anyone else had any similar experience.

I would definitely continue with the appeal. Document *everything* relating to how you are managing/not managing. In fact I would go through each and every point they listed for stopping your benefit and explain why you disagree.

I’m on the old style incapacity benefit and I have had to appeal more than once. It’s frustrating and hard work but each time I won the appeal. Don’t give up without a fight because that’s what they are hoping you will do.

Best of luck!

Nymeria x