cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elaine ........hey

13 REPLIES 13
aroma

Re: Elaine ........hey

youd better we have all missed you so much especially your sense of humour! keep in there hon speak soon love lynn xx

elaine55

Thanks Karen, got through today a bit of a struggle but am still here, just trying to relax before I go to bed but cannot seem to keep still. Hopefully speak to you tomorrow, thanks for still being there, I will get through this,promise.....

Loads of love and hugs

Elainexxxxx

karen

hi elaine,
still here for you honey xxxxx
karen xx

elaine55

THANKS KAREN, needed that, struggling at the moment, glad to know you are all there for me. Positive thoughts for tomorrow, a new week and hopefully better thoughts in my head.

Love Elainexxx

karen

hi honey,
you know where we are when you want us.......hhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggssssssssss
and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
karenxxx

elaine55

Hello everyone

Thanks for all your good wishes am back out of the hospital but just feeling a little low, nice to be back though and thanks for your good wishes

Speak soon

Elainexx

Roz57

Hi Nemo and anyone else who knows Elaine....I saw this message on another website..... i havent heard back from elaine as yet but i know she is getting better. (from Lynn aka Aroma). I'm sure we'll here from her soon..........Roz xx

findingnemo

Elaine will be back..
Elaine is a rainbow...

The Orange Fish ..Nemo x

princess18

((((((((((o))))))))))

A huge 'cyber hug' for you Elaine,

Kelly
-x-

Roz57

A BIG YELLOW HUG FROM ME TOO ELAINE.......PLEASE JUST DROP A ONE LINER TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE OK. REALLY MISSING YOU xxxxxxxxx

aroma

SEND ELAINE A BIG HUG EVERYONE SHE REALY NEEDS IT NOW!HHHHHHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGSSSSSS XXLYNN

findingnemo

Thanks Roz, yeah let me know .. Nemo x

Roz57

Hi Nemo

I have also been worried, but a message has been put on another BC website from Lynn which said "just had message about elaine seems she is in hospital having some tests not sure what for as her friend was a bit vague, im sure she will tell us when shes out and on line again"

I hope this has put your mind at rest, if I hear anything else I will post on here for you. Love Roz x

findingnemo

Elaine ........hey

Elaine

You found Nemo before Nemo shot off on holiday for 2 weeks - then you went on holiday.. are you back yet ?

or are you still swimming on the EAC .. East Australian Current, drinking a cocktail on the back of a turtle dodging the sea anenononmies .. lol

check in Elaine
passport required !
hugs,
your friend,
Nemo... all yellow 😉