373958posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embarking on an adventure, you are welcome to tag along

marial

Re: Embarking on an adventure, you are welcome to tag along

Just a quick post to say YOUPEE to our baby Vickie, but I still think you were doing too much.
I still have my stinking cold, but hope to be better soon, it came on very fast so hopefully it will go away just as fast.
Karen. love the hair, its longer than mine. I'll be sending the money to bcc asap
What with pills and holidays, you all seem very busy
Love Maria

danjo

Suze, strange you should say about the hair, mine is begining to look a bit knitted, hope it doesn't turn out like my hat!! and Si, so far only spanish word I know, that's about to change, I hope!

salsasuzi

Hi Ladies,
Just a quick run through (mainly to check that Heather is doing her homework and not lurking around here or on facebook wordsearch pages (hey it's like being back at work, finding pupils who try to hide from us lol).
Now Heather if you are a good girl I will tell you about Hoseasons cottages which often have good offers on and you can take pets with you for a small charge. We went to a beautiful lodge in Wales last Easterish time - you can book direct or through Hoseasons, my son and his girlfriend took their two puppies with them in Dec and they all loved it http://www.penllwynlodges.co.uk the owners are really nice and friendly (upgraded my son for no extra charge - nice surprise when they arrived). Bu if you are not good Heather I will not tell you about the above lol.

Sandra....we miss you...reporting you to the wordsearch police because WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!

Vickies back :-))))))))))) Vickies ok :-)))))))))))))))

K lovely hair, I like the colour. I need mine cutting I think each day it looks ore and more as if it has been knitted!!!!! Woolly head, that's me at the mo and still grey, bottle of colour in cupboard waiting for me to get brave enough to put it on.

ok quick check over and done....be good xxxxxxx

Carol, we crossed!! The cruise...can't wait. I did Spanish at night school to GCSE and passed!...we can practise at the next meet lol

danjo

Vickie, sooooooooooooo pleased for you.

Karen, love the hair. I suppose I'm lucky in that my hair has come back brown, so won't be colouring it, maybe highlights when it's long enough, which is what I had before. where are you cruising to?
I will tell a bit about my London trip (it's not THAT exciting) later. I can understand why you would want to take the statins

Suze the cruise, your off to sunny Spain! I got a call yesterday to ask if I still want to do the Spanish lessons as someonmehas dropped out, so I go this afternoon.

Heather, it seems we always have to join queue these days! I have just noticed that there are 2 direct debits going out of 2 different bank accounts to pay OH's mobile contract. of course when I just rang O2 they won't soeak to me cos I don't know his password, so I will have to wait for him to get home to find out where all this money is going. when we had our dog we always took him away with us if we were self catering. we left him in kennels when he was very young and we didn't recognise him when we went to collect him. they assured us he had been eating but he'd also chewed his fron legs till they bled.we were gutted and felt very guilty.but he was too young to be left I think. we left him at other kenneks after that and he was fine.

My plan was to do some gardening this morning but I am here instead!
be back later

Carol
xx

heatheruk

Good morning Ladies, well I am typing this while I listen to BT telling me I am in a queue, well theres a suprise.
Vickie, so pleased the biopsy was ok, I know how you was feeling. Sounds like you had a nice couple of days away, just what you needed I think.
Suze, I am right confused because the names are different on face book and I dont know whos who lol Sorry will try and get some homework done today, slapped wrists for me lol I hope you enjoy your weekend away, whats wrong with dirty ? I would love a weekend away but I couldn't leave Bobby. PSt dont tell anyone I may have a quick go on word search lol
Sandra, we will be going to an addictions clinic, I can see us all stood there. They ask what yours addiction, some have alchol,some drugs, some eating, some cigarrettes, and they come to us and we say Word Search lol then we point at you and Nell lol Sandra do you go away? and if so what do you do with your animals. I know your as daft as me when it comes to animals, I couldn't go and leave Bobby sat in a kennel, it would break my heart. The holiday would be a waste of money because I wouldn't enjoy it knowing he was there all on is own. We did go to a cottage in Cornwall a couple of years ago, and it was pet friendly so he came with us.
Maria, I am not hapy you have a flu bug or something, but hopefully that is why you where feeling rough. If I have a virus of any kind at the end of it I come out in a rash and I know it is a virus. When I wasn't very well at christmas, I think we always think the worst. Then New Years Day I just looked like a big beef Tomato and I was really happy because I knew it was just a Virus. Bet you are doing to much though 🙂
Karen, Love the hair, I had mine done bright red a few years ago, it is good to have a change. You never mentioned Neil, how are things ? good I hope.
Dee, I am still trying the think of my auntys surname, she had a daughter Viviene. Hey this like an episode of 'Who Do you Think You Are' lol
Right I am just going to a have a little go on word search and I promise I will on my poem lol
Take Care,
Love Heather,
xxxxxxxx

kayh317

Hi ladies,

well today i did it and had my hair cut and coloured and so have a new profile picture. It's a little more ginger than i expected but at least it is no longer grey.

Not caught up on all the posts yet.

Vickie so pleased the biopsy was ok. I have significant scarring and shadows so understand how you were feeling going through it.Glad you had a good time at PB. Been thinking of going myself but childcare makes it very difficult

Maria sending load of hugs and hoping you feel better soon. The end result of the virtual Xmas wishes was £40. Just had my letter from BCC to say thanks for the donation.

Happy birthday to Anne and hope you have had a great day.

Not sure who was talking about statins but i have to take them as have coronary heart disease. Don't have any side effects to date.

Salsasuzi Mary and I are off on a cruise in April so will let you know just how great it is. Glad your hurty bits aren't anything sinister

Nell hope you are getting stronger. You sent me a message on facebook but for some reason i can't see it !!

Kanga heels and hills just don't mix !! Loved your story about the dash to meet the coach.

Heather hope the bone scan results are good and can't wait to see the wedding photos. Do you know which reading you are going to do ??

Sandra love the sweets down the hole story. Don't do much on facebook other than talk so haven't been on wordsearch but let's hope you come top soon !!

Carol think we would still like to know about your time in the smoke otherwise we may make up too many stories ourselves.

Sorry for anyone I have missed but sending love and hugs to all.

K x

tors

Hi everyone

quick post. Had great time at pb. Its a bit new earthy right on compsted to my normal life, but very peaceful, tranquil, relaxing, safe, kind and non judgemental. Was well worth goung and i feel better for it.

Also, have been told nothing abnormal in my biopsy results which is a relief, and thst the us scan showed what looks like scarring, which is to be expected, butthry will scan it again in march when i go for my first anniv mammogram so tgey can compare them and double check!

Not caught up on posts at all yet, hope everuone ok, just wanted to let u know anout biopsy cos thought you'd possibly be worrying.

Vickie
x

salsasuzi

Happy Birthday Anne, enjoy the show xxx

Heather, yes the wordsearch is very addictive, we can blame Sandra for getting us addicted, that will be more appointmwnts when we have to go for counselling re our new addiction lol. You'd better get your homework done young lady heehhe xxx

Maria, hugs hugs and more hugs xxxx

Vickie, how was PB hope you are relaxed and feeling more human now xxx missed you x

Carol, gosh all that medication, I have a pile in the kitchen and take some some days and not others , mind you lots of it is now vitamins rather than serious meds...apart from the Tamoxifen which I have every day...don't want to miss taking that one. Glad you had a good time in London even tho we can't read about it. You're very brave letting this lot use our imaginations lol

Jackie loved your stories about shoes and grannys on the back of trucks. Will be visiting Spain in Aug...cos I'M GOING ON A CRUISE WHOO HOOOOOO!!!! OH has treated me he's such a darling! :-)))

Dee/Nell hope you are on the recovery road, soon be back on the bike. Am off to lakes this weekend with OH for a Valentines romantic (I said romantic not dirty) weekend, stopping in a posh 'otel with posh food and posh gardens..hope the weather is ok then we can take in the air 🙂

I've been doing weight watchers online...done 2 weeks and lost 0lb :-(((( not even with the increase in exercise. Fitness First have given me a free pass to use till end of Feb now so I think I will move in there and try to shift some of this stubborn XS. Pity I can't go in the sauna/steam room oh well never mind. Just the running/walking/cycling machine then for me.

Went to see onc today....had a 3 hour delay on appointment only to find that my regular onc was AWOL maybe not W but anyway he wasn't there :-|(((((|( so....I saw another onc who had been 'dropped in it' by my onc who told her it was just a quick quiet clinic...poor woman hence the huge delay cos everyone had loads to discuss/ask !! Including me, so there I was with my 'shopping list length' note of things to ask...she carefully listened to me, did an examination to feel for herself my hurty bits, gave me assuring advice about it all being fluid caused by rads which was causing the discomfort. She even went off to check my medical records to look at results of blood tests and scans done recently to double make sure everything was ok...what a love :-)))) feel much better now, still hurty but at least I am reassured. I go back in three months for another check. In the meantime I see consultant next week so will go thru same again lol . Better to be checked than not I suppose. I am happy to have as many checks as they will give me.

Well that's the news so far m'dears...back to the wordsearch....crikey if sweetie producing Sandra has her way we will all be on wordsearch

bye for now hi to all I haven't managed to mention
BIGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGGGS Suzzzzzzze xx

libby_2010

Happy Birthday Anne love Jackie xx

izzypal

Hope you are having a loverly day, happy birthday xxx

Silver10

Happy Birthday Anne - have a lovely evening out.

Jill

marial

Happy Birthday Anne
Sandra, have you been telling fibs to those lovely gc
Carol, sorry your description of your time in London is somewhere lost in cyber space, but at least you are not.
Jackie and Carol, sorry about your cholesterol is up, as if you don't have enough to contend with.
Kris , I lived in a town on a hill for sometime, walking up hill in heels was great........
Little Nell and Heather, I never had a Aunty Gladys, but had a Great Aunty Alice, she was lovely.
I have got a stinking cold, sore throat and raised temperature, lets hope this is why I have been so tired, but I promise you I have been looking after myself.
Thank you all for your best wishes and hugs, hope everyone is OK
Hugs and take care of yourselves
Maria

sandra4

Hi Anne, Enjoy your evening, Hope you have a lovely Birthday, sorry about the cake!! Not edible! which is probably a good thing, otherwise that 2lb would be back on!!
You are doing so well! Well done

Hugs to one and all
Sandra xxx

heatheruk

hi everyone, well I have had the bone scan, its just the waiting now. Sandra you have me hooked on word search, but I always get to the last one and can I dam well find it.
Dee, hope your results where ok. Now is you aunt Gladys my aunt Gladys, will we ever know lol will it be safe for us to know lol
Jackie, thanks for the information about the magazine, I will get a prima. I have got get a couple of mags, I will wait to see if Lesley comes back to tell me which one she uses.
Sandra, sweets down a hole, your nose will grow, its lovely though isn't it. I am hooked on word search at the minute, I didn't do my homework yesterday.
Carol, I am sure you had a good time in the smoke. Your pics where good on face book. What was that on the plate at the restruant ? I was trying to figure it out.
Anne, I hope you have a nice birthday. Well done on the weight loss, I really need to try again.
Vickie, hope your having a good time, think you come home today.
Kris, love the picture in my mind of you tottering down the ill with your boots on. When I went for my bone scan today they asked me if I had a lot of falls, thats a joke, I spend more time on the floor lol
well I hope all of you other ladies are fine, I am going now I need to play word search lol
Take Care,
Love Heather,xxxxxxxx

dee49

Happy Birthday Anne, Nell xxx

danjo

Kirsy, thanks for that. I have a pack from the OS, will take a look. I will mention the Strontium when I see my GP next week.
Jackie, I don't think Oncologists are interested in anything other than cancer treatment. I get that impression form mine anyway. still don't want to take statins. there has been so much publicity about not needing them if you havn't had a heart attack. I have no family history.
Anne,well done with the weight loss-2lb is better than 0lb! I have osteoarthritis in my spine, I think most people over 60 have it to some degree. I just take a paracetemal. the nurse who gave me my Herceptin yesterday said that can make it a bit worse.
hope you have a happy birthday and enjoy you treats

Love Carol

taxi73

just popping by to catch up with you lovely ladies.
good luck to everyone waiting for results..it's always a awful time.
It's no wonder you're tired Maria with everything you've been through.Please try and get some relaxation time.
Had to see my doctor the other day due to awful pains in my bones..not worried about it being cancer as I know I have osteo arthritis..he gave me some tablets but they made me a zombie so am not taking them.
He was saying that it's probably neuropathy from chemo and rads and has referred me to pain management clinic so hope that isn't too long away.I need something to take the pain away so that I can walk and exercise gently not knock me out.
Lost 2lbs at WWs this week only another 11 st to go.
Hubby took me out for a nice Thai meal yesterday and my daughters are taking me to a cabaret show tonight for my birthday.Think it'll do me good to go out.
Have a good day everyone xxxx hugs to you all xxxxx

libby_2010

Now Sandra I am as mortified as Kris with the slandering going on just because we have an extensive vocabulary and neither of us are on FB either so you have no real competition lol. At least I don’t have to take contraception for it like Kris.
Kris it’s even worse when your GP says you look well. Had just come out of one consulting room late last year when I bumped into my own GP who went on at great length about how well I looked and she was at med school for 6 years to learn that too.
Yep my cholesterol is up but a teeny bit lower in Jan than last July despite Arimidex so am steering clear of the statins for now.Or should I say have not drawn my GPs attention to it Just fed up of all the meds I had to take last year and even though less now still don’t like it one bit.I have mild osteopenia in the lumbar 1-3 but normal hips but elected to stay on Alendronic acid although it is a bit of a pain and long winded to take. Next DEXA in Jan next year so will be reviewed then. Am sure my Onc has left me to decide and he would have concurred either way. Seems a bit between the devil and the deep blue sea. I am going to look uo the strontium realate (?sp). I had already phoned NOS and looked at their web site. Looks like I am borderline for treatment so a difficult call again as I was borderline for various BC treatments too just want to be one thing or the other.Sorry to go on but it was interesting to see this discussion going on on the thread.
Kris could you not have taken your high heels off to walk down the slope to the health centre, I can just picture you walking like Max Wall ( another name you have to be a certain age to remember)
Sandra what an inventive lady I didn’t know rabbits ate sweets either lol. Just think my 2 g-s will be a bit old for that 5 ½ and 7 a bit too cute by then. Hope the birthday party goes well on Sat.Your poor dil hope all goes OK with her Mum and the docs wanting to see her is not for any untoward reason.
Heather I saw in Prima mag that there were short stories submitted by readers I know your question was to Lesley but while I remember ( not easy these days)
Carol shame your post disappeared into the ether but hope you had a fab time down in the Smoke.
Maria hope you are OK and getting some rest and peace.
Nell have sent you a PM
Suze love your new profile pic hope your hurty bits are settling.
Have to go try to get some sleep as up early to get self sorted lol, and off to work in the morning
Love to everyone hugs and holding hands tightly to all esp those waiting for tests/scans/results. Jackie

Kirsty16

Hello Carol I didnt fancy the usual osteoporosis meds either and did some reading. Decided for me , the Strontium Ranelate sounded best and prepared for an argument with GP - but i mentioned the acid reflux i get and "I read about Strontium Ranelate - that sounds really good" - and he said Fine !!! if thats what youre happy I can prescribe that !! I've not had any fractures , so not sure I fitted the guidelines , but thats what I'm taking and so far , no SEs. Also - I cant swallow any tablets or capsules so mixing the powder in water , at night, is fine. Can lie down straight after too.

The leaflets from the National Osteoporoses Society are very good there is one on meds. They are all on their website too.

Best of luck. I do feel better now I know I'm taking something that should be building new bone as well as preventing loss of bone (all the meds dont do both).

danjo

Ladies, I really can't keep up!!I keep reading then too Kn****ed to write anything. I did do a post the other day telling all about my adventures in the Big City but goodness knows where it went, now that story is so yesterday, you will all have to imagine what I got up to!
I rang The Nightingale centre yesterday for the results of my blood tests (cholesterol) and my bone scan, not the news I wanted to hear. my cholesterol is 7.4 (was 7.2 last time I had it tested)and my bone score -2.7 (was -2.2 last time)all that walking and going to the gym is NOT WORKING (yes, I am shouting!) I have had high cholesterol for years, but no real risk factors and my good cholasteral is quite high but the ratio is not as high as it should be. Like your OH, Nell, mine is type 2 so takes the statins. he doesn't seem to have any adverse effect form them but I still don't want to take them. I should be taking bisphosfonates for the osteoporosis but don't want to take them either. I have some serious thinking to do!!
I will have a go at the word search, where do I find it??
Kanga, loved you Dick Emery impersonation. Oh. you ARE awful, but I like you!!
So, Heather and Nell are sisters-what a dynamic duo, everyone put their tin hats on!!
Sandra, that 4 year old is going to suss you out before long and he won't be able to keep it a secret!! my OH has never forgiven his sister for telling him there is no Father Christmas and that was only last year !!
Maria, lovely to see you posting again, you be kind to yourself, like you're always telling others!
Heather, hope you get somewhere with Debenhams, no excuse for them to tell lies.
Vickie, hope you're getting some relaxation and therapy at the PB
Love and Hugs to all I havn't mentioned, I'm thinkink of you all, especialy those playing the waiting game.

Carol
xx

pina_c

Just a very quick comment, will post more later.
A message to Sandra, am trying out word search!! Will see if I can help 🙂
xxx

jackwagstaff

Sandra you mustbe the best grandma , you have so many great ideas , I´m going to remember the sweets out of the rabbit hole for when I´m next looking after Sam , will it work with squirrels cos we see lots of them ? trouble is , I always have things in my jacket pockets , but they are doggie type biscuits , mind you , knowing Sam , he would´nt notice . His dad might get a bit p***** at me though . Compared to some of the rubbish he eats , they are probably quite healthy !
fancy slandering me and jackie , saying we know all the rude words !I take contraception to that I do !! Listen , I shall get myself computer literate shortly , or ******!!! *****+ ! the *******!!! out of the *****····· window !! Swear ? Moi ? No !
I know what you mean Maria , there you are feeling like a ten ton truck has just run over you and is coming back for seconds and someone says " You do look so well ." For me it was the doctor yesterday morning . Perhaps I should´nt have worn my bright red sweater and matching lippy . Because i wa going on to do my stint on the reception desk , I try to make more of an effort , but I nearly came unstuck and do a "Heather " . I´d put on my high ankle boots , don´t have a problem with them on the flat , but our health centre is built with the carpark going almost vertically up from the centre . I got out of the car and thought "oH oh , what do I do now ,how on earth am i going to be able to walk down there without breaking my leg or landing on my bum. " .......(thats not actually what I was thinking , but I´ve probably run out of my alloted swear words today .) ......... I very gingerly walked down the hill , hands out at my side for balence , knees bent , feet turned out I tell you , what with the bright red lippy , I must have looked like Dick Emery or Les Dawson in drag , what a sight for sore eyes . Does´nt help that the entrance is across the road from the cafe which is always full no matter what time of day . Oh well , it probably made their day and gave them a laugh , so it was´nt all bad !! Anyway , Dr Marta said I looked wonderful , so it just shows , that what we project from the outside , is´nt how we feel on the inside.
Heather , be very careful what you say at the wedding , no home truths !Just stick to the script , what reading will it be ?
Well done Sandra , embarrassing your son at work . I love to sing "Happy Birthday " and both my kids hate it , no idea why ,miserable pair ! However , at OH birthday last month , both the gc sang to him , that was just perfect , more than made up for the boys not wanting to sing . Hope they remember at my birthday . The chances of them getting to day right is not looking good , seeing as the photo calender they sent me , with all the family important dates on it has my birthday wrong . Was i annoyed , or was I annoyed ?
Yes these tablets I´ve just been prescribed are statin´s , Wish I´d read more about them , I know there were many articles about them some months back . I´m not happy about it , amm actually quite frightened of taking them . I just loathe tablets , hate the fact that they are in my blood system doing all sorts of things that they should´nt be . Must stop thinking about it , cos I´m worrying myself , probably needlessly .Your Oh´s ok with them is´nt he Nell ? Did you say you take them jackie ? So I´ve got to look once again at my diet ? Poo !!
I saw such a funny sight this morning , made I laugh !!
Just coming back with Jack . We are on this track , only wide enough for one vehicle . I came to where they are all knocking down the olives , just past that I caught up with a miniture tractor , pulling a small wagon .
In the wagon tied to the side was a gas bottle ...............we all have bottled gas . so obviously he was going to buy another . On the other side of this small wagon was an old lady ( probably 40 , but looked 90 ) she was sat on an upright wooden seat ( like a dining room seat ) the seat was lashed to the side of the wagon . She was wearing so many layers of clothes and scarves around her head it was incredible . This tractor was doing all of 10 - 20 kms so i trundled along behind , she poked her old man , he saw the kangaroo , and pulled off the track to let me pass , so I waved and smiled ,she smiled back , she had less teeth than Toby ! The nearest place for gas bottles is a good 7kms away , what a cold journey she will have . Can you imagine doing your big shop like that ??!!
luvtoall
Kanga X

dee49

Morning Ladies,

Just a short quick one....
Heather, we could be related! I had a great Aunt Gladys, can't remember her surname though! Gosh reading tips, I don't think I can give you any - got told off off my son last night for getting the words mixed up, we were doing his english homework!
Tip: If you can't find a word on w/search you can get a hint but it does take points off you, Oh and don't let Sandra bully you either just cos she's the eldest on here!
You need to take those pills too! Hope everything else is ok?

Maria, More (((Hugs))) for you today; I'm not that good with words, but I do care and am thinking about you x

Kris the headphones are cos the machine is noisy, it was the MRI and it really makes loud noises. I'm having hot flushes too 😞 so don't envy you and all the time you've been having them. My OH takes tabs for his choloesterol, think they're the statins, lot of controversy over them too, but they monitor him closely (he has chd and diabetes). Never ending with tablets is it, how many a day do you take? or will i get a slap for reminding you of them lol!
Got out on the bike the Sunday before my mx, went to Blackpool but it was bl**dy cold! Can't wait for Spring and my wound to heal! Need to get some of the chemo weight off though so can get in my leathers better!

Suze Def agree, night times are the worst for tears, and sometimes you just have to let them flow. But seeing as Sandra has been bullying you, you won't have much time now for anything now else other than wordsearch! Keep trying lol.... it was funny yesterday when I got my high score and it came up with two names, couldn't resist posting that one ;)'

Sandra if there were naughty words in there I guess I wouldn't have a chance of beating you ;)' Ha ha only joking, bet Kris or Jackie would win!
Ooh Sandra what a delight you are producing sweets for your gc, they'll remember that for a long time, so cute! Hope they don't expect you to pull rabbits out of hats though, think you'll be struggling with that one!
Think that scanner must have frazzled my head, sorry got the date wrong!! but you know what I mean x
Ahh Toby waking up, and it's Spring next month! Love the Spring time.

Jackie Glad the return to work is getting better, I know you said you used 20 days leave - were they accrued from last year? only I've queried that with my boss, I'm local gov - that's if I've still got a job to go back to after all the cuts!

Yes they finished the scan yesterday but was there a long time, but didn't want to go back so said I'll wait, just wanted it over and done with so can get the results from my onc tomorrow.
I have some swelling in my "boobette" as my husband now calls it! The bcn said so long as it's wobbling like a hot water bottle it's ok but if it goes red and hard I'll need antibiotics - more tablets!! but it is getting tender and my arm is still sore, even to touch and believe me I'm not soft!
I guess so long as I can do the wordsearch it must be ok lol.

Right off to check the scores and this was going to be a short post! Gosh I can gab! Oh and Suze don't let Sandra bully you!

Love & Hugs

Nell xxx

heatheruk

Well I jst had a go, and I couldn't find the word shirt, I was going crossed eyed lol I will have a go later daren't stay on I have got a poem to write, and if I stay on I will be hooked lol

Heather
xxxxxx

sandra4

Keep going Suze, no sleep for you tonight until you have succeeded in our quest to knock Nell off!! Then we can knock you off!! Lol
xxx

salsasuzi

trying!!!!! sweat sweat going cross eyed concentrating oo
Sandra is a slave driver!!

sandra4

Suze What are you doing? it is not the top of the week it is top all time we need! you haven't even beaten my all time score!!! Lol
xxx

PS go back and try again!!

salsasuzi

Sandra made me do it lol xx

salsasuzi

I DID IT top of this week leader board :-))))) Sorry Denise creep creep xxxx grovel xxx

sandra4

Go Suze Go!!

salsasuzi

I am trying with the wordsearch...came sooooo close!!!!

sandra4

Hi Ladies,

Not been hiding or sad, to be honest would really like your help ladies (not yours Nell!!!) you see l am spending all my time trying to knock Nell off the top of wordsearch! Because she knocked me off!! So come on all my bc vf who are on face book, let’s see who can knock our Nell off! !!! Ok Kris l know it won’t be you, not only because you are not on face book, but because l couldn’t imagine the words you know will be on there!!

Had a lovely time on Sunday, had a lovely meal, all the pub sang Happy Birthday to number two son, dil made a lovely cake, then all but OH and Mum went for a walk in the Woods.
l found a rabbit hole, and had some of those sweet necklaces in my pocket, so........put my hand in the hole and said to grandchildren, Grandma is magic, l am going to turn this rabbit hole into a sweet shop and get you all a sweet necklace, eldest is getting to the stage when he looks as though l am an embarrassment, but he laughs along!! Grandson number 2 looks on, his head only keeps food and sweets in it, so he was waiting with baited breath!
Granddaughter looked wide eyed, while l pretended the rabbit didn’t want me to change his hole into a sweet shop, so l was having a bit of a struggle in the hole!!
Eventually l managed to ‘pull’ out three necklaces! Suddenly l was jumped on by three grandchildren, while two grandsons were busy eating theirs, 3 year old granddaughter said, grandma did you really magic these sweets or are you lying to me? I said would grandma lie to you? Ran after the boys telling them grandma made real magic! Which was fine until the sweets had gone and granddaughter wanted grandma to magic more sweets!!! No pleasing them! Told her l am only allowed one magic spell a week!

Saturday we are going out to the zoo/park for grandson number 2’s 4th birthday, so l will make sure l take lots of little sweets!! Wont be putting my hand in the lion cage though!!
Then on Sunday when it is his birthday we are having lunch and a cake and present opening afternoon!

Being kept quite busy at the moment, dil cant drive again so l am on the school and playgroup run, and also her mum is still in hospital so l am doing that run too!! hopefully she will be able to drive after this week.

Her Mum had a scan on Friday, the doctors have given her the results but she wont tell her daughter, and has told the doctors not to tell her daughter! No surprise really that is what she is like, keeps it all to herself, very private person, but seemingly the doctors have said they will ring daughter as they need to speak to her! She had another scan today, so they will probably get in touch with daughter after they have the results, although if her Mum has said she doesn’t want daughter to know, not sure what they can tell her!

Maria, A few years ago when l had my ovaries l remember going to the doctors 6 months later complaining that l felt really tired, he said it was to be expected after ovary removal, l remember saying, what 6 months! And he said it can take up to a year! They did do a blood test to make sure l wasn’t anaemic but that was fine. Probably took me nearer 8 months before l stopped dropping off to sleep at the drop of a hat! So with everything else going on l am not surprised you feel so tired!

Nell, thank you for your (((Hugs))) today, but l think you are meaning for tomorrow! Say no more!! because tomorrow is JUST my sons 34th Birthday, and he just loves me phoning him at work, and singing Happy Birthday!!

Toby should be waking up next month! l do get excited and worried when the time gets near, keep listening at his box to make sure he hasn't woken already! My son gets him out! l always worry in case he has died!! that would really upset me! He is almost 50! vet said l am lucky to have him at this age! thought they lived a 100 years!

Hugs to all
Sandra xxx

heatheruk

Hi everyone, well I emailed Debenhams today at there complaints department, now just waiting for a reply. Now do you think hubbys daughter is crazy, she has me to do a reading at their wedding. I can think of an hold list of things that could go wrong lol will it be safe for me, or them lol?
Dee, Oh if that had happened to me in the MRI I would have freaked, I am very claustrophobic, they would have needed a big cart horse to drag me out as well lol did they finish the scan or have you got to go again? I hope my bone scan machine dont break down. Have you any tips about how to give this reading at the wedding so I dont cock it up, we are related you know. I am trying to think what my aunty Gladys surname was that lived up in your neck of the woods. Dee I am sorry I dont understand your results, have you got to have herceptin? I will be thinking of you Thursday, me you and Suze holding hands.
Suze, you late going to bed lady as well, if I go to soon that much goes round in my mind I have to get up before I have a panic attack. I like the idea of arm bands, I could do with them some times. Good luck on Thursday.
Maria, it makes me cross when people say you look well, and they dont know what is going on inside. I was quite angry today, read in the paper Bernie Noloan is all clear of cancer, how come? they make it sound such a easy illness like you have had a cold, I would like some of these people who write in the news papers and mags to go through it. They dont understand that when they have taken the cancer away there is a lot more going on, with treatment, and the dread of secondaries aghhhhhhhh just having a scream ok now lol
Jackie, hubby went and tried a suit on yesterday in M&S I think that is where is having his suit from. I was just so cross with the assistant that he made out we where lying, and I hate that. He probably didn't know at the time that the prices would alter, so he should just have said I dont know yet. Glad your day back at work went ok, dont go doing to much an b**ger yourself up. I had to laugh at your routine and I didn't realise I have a creaming routine, justs come naturally now. If any one granbbed hold of me in a morning I would just slip through there hands I am all greased up lol
Kris, I had to laugh about you getting out of the shower and what you do lol I know what you mean about the pills, I got those sleeping pills out the other night. The chemist had put a size A4 sheet of paper with the reasons not to take them, and all the different side effects it put me off, so I put them back in the box lol I have another problem at the minute, well its been going on for a while but I will have to figure out how to write it down.
Vickie, hope your ok today and having a good time in Bristol, thinking of you.
Sandra, what are you up to, have you hibernated with Toby ?
Well take care everyone,
Love Heather
xxxxxxxxxx

Silver10

Maria – go ahead and rant, if it helps then it’s a good thing. Remember that your body is not a machine, it does not respond to things in a set pattern. Tiredness is normal and expecting too much of yourself seems to be normal to for us bc ladies!! You have been through so much, not only the bc treatment, but lots of sadness with your Mum as well as your OH and your sister. Your body is telling you it needs looking after and your mind is telling you that you should be better. Accept that how you feel is how you feel – there is no control about these things, just acknowledge them and go along with it. Have you considered talking to a counsellor about any of this or even your GP, even if it is only for some reassurance or even some medication if they think it will help. Hope you feel better soon. Keep talking to us on here.

Jill

salsasuzi

Maria darling...rant away...
Crikey who wouldn't be tired after all that you have soldiered through these past few months. As Jackie said, you would tell us to be kind to ourselves and this you must be to yourself.
I am sure you 'look' fab, everyone tells me how well I look too when inside you often don't feel it. Hopefully soon you will feel as good as you look and you can reply 'yes I feel great too!' Bring it on!!

The evenings are the worst I think when the busyness of the day stops and you have more 'thinking' time, you are not surrounded by other people and distractions and I think you mind drifts whether you are aware of it or not. Sometimes I hold back and sometimes I let the tears flow like a cleansing and washing the yukkiness of all this cr*p away...soak it in a tissue and throw it away 🙂 I have always been more tearful when tired.
Aches are possibly from tension, some serious relaxation is called for I think, whenever you can manage afew minutes to sit/lie and tense some muscles then release and you will feel the difference, do it in a calm quiet place if you can and really try to get into the 'relax' heaven knows you deserve it. It won't dissappear all the stuff/worries etc that we have but should help us to deal with it all best as we can.
If none of that works I just send a simple hug instead and you can say shut up suze!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

libby_2010

Marial rant away all you like that's what we are here for.( Sorry our posts crossed) After all you have been through with not just BC but loosing your mum too and flying backwards and forwards no wonder you feel shattered this has all taken it's toll and as you so often in your wise, kind way say be kind to yourselves to us I think you need to be kind and patient with yourself too. I understand your frustration though.There is a def anti-climax when peachy has finished. My Onc told me 2 weeks ago that it can take months to shake off the chemo fatigue so listen to your body only you know how you feel not easy I know when those around you are saying you look well. Sending you ((( hugs))) Love Jackie xx

libby_2010

Kris I was breathless reading about your daring do down the mountain, you know like when you are watching or reading an action packed film/book and breath holding whilst waiting to see what happens next? Hope the shopping in Gib was good you did not say. Yes I am one who remembers keystone cops. So Kangeroo is not Chitty chitty bang bang then. Hope you didn’t see Antonio on his push bike whilst you were burning rubber lol. I’m with you on might have been down last year but def not out. Hope the rabbit is a lucky one. But I am still trying to find the new me. And why oh why do I not get the hot flushes when I am freezing and need one? I have to take a hottie to bed for my feet for goodness sake. Yep another one here with raised cholesterol but had a raised one before ( family history) all my Onc said when I mentioned this when he put me on Arimidex was keep an eye on it. So am continuing on the low fat diet and swigging the Benecol. And having a fasting blood test every 6 months.
Heather did you b*****r up Nell’s MRI scanner? Why on earth would Debs switch there suit hirers to one that cost nearly twice as much? And then make out you were fibbing. Shame on them.My daughter’s b-f bought a suit last year from M&S I think for about the same price and they ordered the sizes in too, he was best man about 5 times I think so it was worth the outlay rather than hiring anyway. Yes you could have some of my rhubarb wonder if it travels well?
Hope the bone scan goes well on Thurs. When I had mine it was only 3 days after dx and I was thoroughly shell shocked and had to travel to a hosp miles away (and did not know the way) for 9am. After the injection I was told to go away and return in several hours and drink plenty. When I asked what sort of drinks ( meaning is caffeine OK?) was told by the radiographer who looked me straight in the eye and said drink anything you like as long as you can stand up when you come back. Then we went off to McMillan centre and a McM nurse cornered me and started talking about the BC journey that completely freaked me out and I made excuses to go to loo and did a runner. Got told off by daughter who said I had been rude but I could not cope with this woman in my face about BC so soon. What a dysfunctional woman your step-daughter's mother is. Why make a fuss and then attend family do’s?Talk about cutting your nowe off etc
Karen how is the lovely Neil- still lovely? How difficult for you seeing your mum. You obviously had the right knack with your brother though.Is Mary on the mend then as she managed to go to the cinema? I do hope so. Love the saying you posted I don’t go to meetings either.
Nell did they manage to finish the MRI before cranking you out of the machine. Hope the cording is responding to the massage and exercise it’s the last thing you need. Did you already know that there were 2 lumps? And ER 8/8 means that you will have Tamoxifen or an AI too. Do you know about Her2 yet?
Welcome to CM and hello again Silver shar.
Lesley no sad books or films now.Good to hear that your mum and uncle are doing well (ish) Sorry hun can’t remember if rads finished now if so give yourself a break and rest up. Take your time.
Vicki are you still waiting? Not sure what BCNs do here about FNA results so can’t help you there hope you do not have to wait too much longer. Expect you have gone to PB by now but I know you use your I phone to read and post so have a lovely ‘me’ time whilst you are there.Hope you did not volunteer for too much at the PTA or was it a parents evening not sure?
Suze can’t you sleep either saw your late or was it early post? When I had an extra/emergency appt arranged with my surgeon thought about drawing on hurty bits but decided that I would need to highlight the whole area and any way he just wanted me to point them out.No-one would ever admit to me that they were anything to do with rads and they were put down to post op scar tissue which was more extensive than I had thought and not near the scar anyway but then they moved some tissue around so I guess that must be it.
Well went to work again this morning to resume phased return, and it was much better than a month ago ( used 20 days A/L) I was just in so much pain after work in Jan but was also awaiting surgeon’s appt too. I now have a completely empty e-mail in box cleared out everything since last June and dealt with some from the last 2 months. Pity didn’t need Mr seriously hot totty either.Saw some of my staff but need to get round and speak to the others although they are spread acroos 3 sites so it will take some time. Felt really tired when I got home though. I hadn’t realised quite how much time it takes me to get ready in the morning what with the creaming and arm massage then the ankle massage and strapping and the abdo wound to be redressed and the exercises and still no lippy on lol. Don’t usually work to a tight deadline on leaving the house for before 8am lol. So this must be part of my new normal.
Carol, Gill, Jill, Marial, Sandra and all not mentioned hope you are doing as OK as poss.Hugs and holding hands tightly to all my VF. Love Jackie

marial

Little rant:
Everyone tells me I look so much better than last month.......... every month.
So many say it is normal that I feel tired, but I feel more tired than when I was having Peachy Mother.
I don't feel sad, but every evening I feel the tears welling up
I work for 4 hours and I am exhausted for 16 hours
I don't feel like talking to anyone.
I ache all over in bones and muscles I never knew I had.
For heavens sake, I am 10 months since starbone,5 months since last peachy, didn't need hiya teardrop, I don't take tamoxyfen etc (triple negative) I've been post treatment before in 2003, so I know how I should feel.
What is the matter with me ??????
Sorry, this is a big rant
Maria

jackwagstaff

We have another poet in our midst , liked it chocimuff ! Why do we come up with all these funny ditties and songs ? To me it´s like waving a big fat middle finger at BC , the old " I might be down , but I´m b*****d if I´m out ! "
Nice to see Tina and Pam back , welcome girls .
The tiredness is strange , or i find it so . I was really really tired when I was going to the hospital for rads every day , I found that all quite emotional , I think it was the travelling , the waiting etc . I thought once that was all over I would be back to my usual self , racing here there and everywhere . But it´s just not happened . Like you Maria , I´m so tireed that I could just sit down and nod off , I hate it ,it´s just not "me " and if this is the "new me " , well I don´t like it . I want to feel that i have energy to enjoy my friends company , not wishing i could go home and just be quiet . I keep blamiong it on the gabapentina , saw the doctor today and she said it was , but no way will i come off that . You´ve had so much to cope with Maria , that I´m nnot suprised that your body wants to crash , glad you´re not thinking of working full time yet .
Honestly Heather , how do you put up with it ? So much dissent amongst your family , it must drive you crackers . So long as you have a good time , sod the rest of them !
Hot Flushes !! The bane of my life !!
Thats why I take gabapentina , could not cope without , some days beter than others , but none of them without the dreaded flushing and sweating , I look like an overripe wet tomatoe and I hate it with a passion !! Thankfully Suze i did´nt have a flush whilst driving . In fact i went the other way , you know , the freezing shivery side of it , but that i find so much easier to put up with . Plus , the heather in my kangaroo works a treat , so i´m forever either blasting myself with cold air or trying to cook my bones !! Brilliant if i have a flush as I get out of bed , cos then i can have a shower in a freezing cold bathroom and not turn a hair ! Otherwise i have goosebumps the size of marbles and i fidget and fanny about that much I´m in danger of slipping .
You´ve got a lot more information about your ER status than I got Nell . I cannot tell you anything cos our system here is different, you´ll have to wait for the others to look in and tell you . How are you feeling today ? Ready to ride that bike yet ? How come you had headphones on when you had an MRI ?
The doctor told me today that I´ve got to take pills now for my high chloreserol ( sorry about spelling ) not a happy bunny , cos said chloresterol was ok before i started Femara . I´m on a real "I hate pills " day today . I did try to talk her around and hoped she´d reconsider , but she said until I´ve had the stress test at the hospital for my heart , she does´nt want to take any chances , and we would see what happens when those results come in , but she did say , If i get any side effects I must come straight back to see her . Do not like the sound of that . I´m going to think about this .
Sandra , you´re very quiet , what else are you looking for that wobbles or grins at us ? Is the year of the rabbit supposed to be good ? Last year was a pig , that much I do know .I´m waiting for the year of good health , no pills , no problems and a seller for our house . Don´t want much do I ?!
Off now girls , how did your parents evening go Vickie ? Hope you´re coping .
luvKangaX

dee49

Afternoon Ladies,

Heather I had an MRI scan this morning - Were you there before me? It's just that there I was with the headphones on and the machine was banging and clanging away doing it's job, then "Whoosh" all went quiet and the lights went out - and I was still in the machine!!!! Good job I'm not phobic - they had to crank me out by hand!!! Had to happen to me didn't it LOL. I'm sure Heather and I are related....
Gosh Heather your push bike accident sounds worse than my car one! at least I only had one part of me injured! Don't think we should be allowed out together either.....

Kris, loved your story about your mountain dash, I pictured you all the way in my mind to the coach; so funny and your poor little car, hope it survived!

Vickie, Just thinking of you and sending you (((Hugs))); quite a lot of us waiting at the moment so think we should join hands too but don't know the symbol for it!
Enjoy the PB, but think you might need to slow down a bit when you get home!

Suze we can hold hands together on Thursday with Heather, I'm seeing my onc too, find out about rads etc then...

Lesley hope the cream is helping, they told me again yesterday, wrist to shoulder and it helps with the cording. Hope your mum and uncle are ok?

Maria, don't overdo it. I thought I was 'raring' to go at the weekend, went to hospital yesterday and again today and now I'm shattered, goodness knows how I'll feel when I have to go every day for rads!

CM Hi and welcome, another star like our Vickie!

Jackie wish you lived up here, I'd be after some of your rhubarb! love it! My uncle used to grow it when we were kids and even at a very young age we were warned about the 'poisonous' bit.

Karen Loved your "I am not an alcoholic" quote. Hope Mary is ok, but know if it is GF it's a slow road. Hope Neil enjoyed his coffee.....

Carol, Jealous of you going wigless!! I only do it in the house! Not getting very far with mine and I'm six weeks post PM now 😞

Isabelle Hope you're relaxing after those gc at weekend!

Sandra ((Hugs)) for today x

Got my surgery results yesterday from the bc clinic:
Two tumors both grade two, one 16mm, one 18mm and 6/18 nodes affected, ER+ 8/8 so don't think it's "too bad" considering, or is it?
Oh and forgot to add dcis in both as well as invasive ductal in both.

Hugs to all,

Nell xxx

salsasuzi

Hi adventurers!
Wow loads to read again it just took me about an hour to catch up! Everyone is so busy with friends relatives birthdays weddings trips....the list goes on.
Maria, great to see you back, don't overdo it at work and get plenty of rest in between (like i really needed to tell you either of those things!)
Heather get Debenhams sorted out before Vickie tells the radio people and is on doing a report about it. Hope
OH results are in soon and good.

Kanga, your story about the flying Kangaroo was brilliant, I could picture the whole scenario....did you have a hot flush at the beginning, middle and end of your 'flight' I think I would have.
Our lives would make a fab reality show!! There's a thought!

Dee hope the cording is settling, I had some for a while after the op, I just massaged it and did the stretches, they sometimes are not pleasant but it does help. Eventually it fades away very gradually..well that's my experience. Unfortunately the radiotherapy seems to have triggered a lot of discomfort in my armpit now (hopefully like Vickie just a side effect of the rads...did I really just say 'just'!) and that is causing me quite a lot of discomfort, just when you think it should be getting better. I see the onc on Thursday so will be getting him to check it all out, I considered drawing on all the 'hurty' bits with a marker pen (well if its good enough for the radiographer) then he will be able to see where it hurts) X marks the spot!or spots or vast area!

Sandra love the rabbit, he does have a slightly evil look to him though don't you think? Or is it a cheeky glint in his eye? When will Toby be waking up, not long now I think? Wait till you tell him about the cold winter that he has slept through!

Karen 'happy new man ' to you and a helpful one at that...a keeper I think. Glad to hear that you're having some good times. Hope Mary is ok.

Carol welcome back from the big city, your pics looked great on fb,all that lovely brown hair. Mines still grey!!!!

Vickie, glad you got your scan, sorry you are back on the waiting platform. I'm sure it will be the scar tissue only...no nasties, no bad stuff. I know the bcn won't give results over the phone, the day I went for my nuclear bone scan and ct scan results before op... I had the eternal 4 hours in the waiting room while they ran late, was totally beside myself with worry and she never even popped her head out to give me a thumbs up or anything....I just sat there petrified, and then I went in and they said all was clear, I was so mentally yexhausted I could hardly take the information in...it's so cruel, what would be the harm in just a slight indication if they know all is ok surely they must realise how worried we get. Enjoy the PB centre, chillax xxx

OK time for bed so will hve to stop....getting so tired these days, the flushes seem to be on the increase (another thing to mention on thursday), I used to go to bed, fall asleep and that was it till the alarm went off....now I'm like a whirling dervish and then wake up perspiring+++++++ I think I shall start wearing swimming costume to bed instead of pj's and take arm bands for extra precautions:-<</p>

Hi and Hugs to all mentioned and those not mentioned, night for now Suze xxxxxxxx

heatheruk

Hi ladies, never got chance to ring Debenhams today, but I home all day tomorrow so I will ring them.
Leslie big celebrations on April 2nd your birthday, our wedding anniversary, and step daughters wedding. Step daughters mum is playing up again, she always does. She says she will go to register office but not reception if her sisters going. Hubbys told his daughter just ingnore her, he had 17 years of it, she will be there. She did it at her grandchildrens christening, at her daughters engagement, and her neices wedding, causes a fuss but goes anyway. Leslie could you tell me what the name of that magazine is you send your stories to, only my next assignment after the dreaded poetry is I have to name a couple of publications that you can send short stories to.
Kris, you still spining round the mountain lol
Vickie, thinking of you, hopefully it will be the same has my biopsy that I had to have round my scar. fortunately it was just scar tissue, fingers crossed thats all yours is.
Maria, hope your not doing to much, I bet you are though.
Isabelle, I bet you loved having them really, they tire you out though. Hows your chest now? is it any better.
Well everyone, its a quick one tonight, hope all you other ladies are ok. I have told another lady to come and join us on here, and what lovely ladies you all are. Her name is Enid, so if you make it Enid HI,
Take care everyone,
Love Heather
xxxxxxxx

izzypal

Hi Vickie,
Sorry to hear your spending time waiting for results once more. It seems like we spend our time waiting for results. We are all here for you.
Thinking of you with lots of hugs,

Isabelle xxx

marial

Vickie, I am holding your hand, I cannot add anything that someone else has not already put, we are such a wise bunch. I hope the rabbit is being kind to you.
CM, nice to see you here, and you are waiting too, waiting is worse than anything in my opinion.
Isabelle, enjoy your quiet evening, don't worry about the shouting......
Shar, how are you doing ?
Lesley, I had my first hot flush before I started Tamoxyfen, I think it was the result of the chemo. You sound very busy.
Sandra, keep going with the rabbits
Kris, I know the feeling of tearing down a mountain road, not to be recommended. At least it was worth it.
Pam and Tina and Jackie, nice to "see" you.
I have been horribly tired recently and getting worried, thank goodness I have no pressure to work more than 50% at the moment.
Hugs to one and all
Maria

libby_2010

Oh Vickie it must seem so relentless at the moment.I so feel for you.I hope you have lovely time at PB centre and that you are distracted by good company and good therapies whilst you are there. I have applied for a 3 day course but they are all full at the moment so am hoping for a waiting list vacancy.Hold hands tightly. Jackie xx

Tina45

Here it's at least 48 hrs for FNA and BCN is not allowed to tell over phone regardless of outcome. It's the pits, going on autopilot. May at PB they can keep your mind busy. I know it's bordering on the impossible asking to take your mind off it! Are all crossing fingers for you, Vickie!

Petal5

Vickie - I agree with the wise words written above. Unfortunately some areas do not allow bcn's to give results over the phone and results can take ages from the labs. Go and enjoy your relaxation at Penny Brohn. I went in September last year and it is a wonderfully calming place. There will be people there who you can talk to about your fears. It was the first time I could talk openly about how I felt. We spend a lot of time protecting those close to us and sometimes it is good to just open up. Take care. Pam x

ChoccieMuffin

tors, like they say in Dad's Army "Don't panic, Mr Mainwaring!!!"

I suspect the BCN is NOT ALLOWED to tell your results, even good ones. As for how long it takes for things to get back from the lab, I've completely climbed the walls and am now on the flipping ceiling. Re-excision 12 days ago and still no results. Never mind singing "She'll be coming round the mountain", I'm humming the song from Annie :
"Results'll be here
tomorrow,
Bet ya bottom dollar that
tomorrow
They'll be here.
Just thinking about
tomorrow
clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow
till they've come.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, they'll be here, tomorrow
it's always a day away."

AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

(and b r e a t h e ....)

jackwagstaff

We say it every time , but it´s so true ...it never b+++++ ends does it ? And i bet even when it eventually does , we won´t believe it .
Just hold on to the fact that the nurse said it was "quite common " Vickie . At least the parents evening will give you something else to focus on, not that it will last for long . Soooo worrying for you . I am sorry , good that she immediately took a biopsy , doubt very much that anything nasty could still be lurking after all that has been thrown at you . hope you get the good news soon , thats it´s AOK .ps Vickie , ,whats the BBC iplayer ? Where do I go to play it ?
I wonder if I´d sung that song "I´ll be coming round the mountain, " whether I would have gone any faster . Told my OH what you said and he said , " not if you´d tried to do the hand signals at the same time ". Naughty Oh , but then he is ex navy ! No I was´nt wearing pink pyj´s but that was more by luck than judgement , and i was very nearly wearing blue slippers !Hoping you´re feeling a bit better today lesley and that mum and uncle are ok , no wonder you feel down , you´ve still an awful lot on your plate . DON´t READ SAD BOOKS , or WATCH SAD FILMS .
Well done Chociemuf. yet another radio star . What did you speak about ?
I think it´s great , the more women of all ages who speak out about BC the better.
Heather , what are you like ? Talking about bone scans and getting a break ! Hopefully not in that order !! How did you get on with Debenhams ?
Hope for everyone else that this monday goes well .
luvKanga X

tors

Had us scan this morning. Some shadowy bits near scar. Nurse said quite common. Said not too concerned but did fine needle biopsy as belt and braces. I think thats code for i'm wortied its bc again. Feel awful. Vomit vomit vomit vomit. Not sure when results will be, bcn said she would ring me with appt details but not rwsults. Surely uf good results she would phone me? Only takes few hours to go to path lab. So if she calls with appointment instead of results i will know its back. Despite chemo surgery rsfiotherapy. Feel slightly unhinged and now i have to plaster brave face on to go to parents evening appt. Vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit.