363225posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embarking on an adventure, you are welcome to tag along

Highlighted

Re: Embarking on an adventure, you are welcome to tag along

she is so cute ..congratulations..grand children are the best thing to make you smile.
Congratulations to Siobhan on becoming an aunty too

Good luck to Karen for tomorrow as well xx

Highlighted

Congratulations Heather. What a lovely name, your grand daughter looks gorgeous. xx

Highlighted

Just a quick post (as should be in bed as am shattered!) to say big congratulations to Heather, your new grand-daughter is gorgeous and what a lovely name. xx

It's been a week for babies - I became an auntie again on Mon - my sister had a beautiful baby girl called Grace (they have two boys, aged 13 months, and nearly 2 and a half so have got their hands full!). So am very excited and can't wait to see them. They live in Ireland so planning to get over there soon.

Hope everyone has had a good week-end.
Karen, am thinking of you for tomorrow.

Take care all,

Siobhan xx

Highlighted

Awe what a cutie; and bet she'll be spoilt......

Love & Hugs to all, Nell xxx

Highlighted

Welcome little Lola Mae! That little one is enough to put a smile on your face Heather, enjoy her!
Mummy and Daddy must be very proud
xxx

Highlighted

ooh Heather, ohh. She is beautiful

Highlighted

Hi Ladies, here is our new baby grandaughter. Not put any pics on face book at the minute think mum wants to do that. Had a lovely visit with her last night. Others had been in the afternoon, so Nikki asked them not to go last night so we could have the full hour with her and daddy. The other family live close so it is a lot easier for them to get there. We are going to go again when they come home. She is such a cute little thing, mum and dad looked so proud, I am so pleased for them. Today I have felt better than I have done for a while, think seeing baby, and seeing how happy they are made me feel so much better, its suprising what some good news can do for you self esteem.
Thanks for all your congratulations, I told her you have all been asking, and she said to tell you thanks, so thanks ladies.

Love Heather,
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Highlighted

Congrats on your new granddaughter , Heather , allover now bar the shouting ! Lovely name . Don´t envy you on all those birthdays all together .!
My gs 5th birthday this week also , could´nt be there but we spoke to him and his mum and dad on the phone , he was just so excited !!
Oh gog maria , eight years of hot flushes , I just don´t think I could cope with that ! Mine are still every two hours day and night , thats with taking quite high doses of gabapentin , it reduced them by half , but unfortunately it was half of a very high number . When people tell me they know what I´m going through , cos they get a couple a day , I could cheerfully swing for them !! Know what I´m going through ? They have´nt a clue . I first went through the menopause 20 years ago , just after I was 40 , I thought that was bad , but it was absolutely nothing like this . I think normal menopause and chemically induced menopause / hot flushes etc , are two very different things .
I greatly admire all you ladies who are working , really don´t know how you do it , it must be one hell of a struggle at the begining . Trying to get back to something , when everything has changed .
Trying to book a car on-line now for Oh for october ..........nightmare !! Who said the internet had simplified things ? Once upon a time you made a phone call and some other poor soul struggled with the b***** computer for you .
Oh well back i go .
luvKanga

Highlighted

Congratulations Heather on your new grandaughter. What a coincidence my grandaughter is a Lola Mae too! She is 17 months now and it is lovely to spoil them isn't it? I look after her one day each week and I love every minute of it.
Pam x

Highlighted

Congratulations Heather, loverly to hear about your new grandaughter, I love her name. Yet another baby to spoil! Hope you are well xxx
Maria, hope your having a loverly weekend to yourself xxx

Hug to all,

Isabelle xxx

Highlighted

Marial what a night owl you are glad you had a good time. I am beginning ( at last) to realise that there 2 sorts of tiredness 1 is connected with BC and esp peachy, and the 2nd and better is connected with just everyday life and getting knackered because of that. My new normal.Hope you managed to enjoy your 'son free'time in the nicest possible way Hope the respite on a monthly basis helps you.Come back if you start to feel lonely You are quite right being a mum never ceases. For me mine are grown up and the eldest has 3 boys of his own now but I have a very long umbical cord lol. LOve and hugs to all my VF J xx

Highlighted

Heather congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Lola Mae hope mother, babe, dad , nana and grand pa are all OK lovely name Hugs J xx

Highlighted

congratulations heather what a lovely name x

Highlighted

Congratulations Heather, welcome to little Lola Mae, may she have a very happy life.
X

Highlighted

Hi Ladies some good news to share, I am proud grandma of a beautifull baby girl, born this morning at 8 50. Her name is Lola Mae, and she weighed in at 6lb 11ozs. Mum and baby doing ok, mum very tired and sore, her waters broke at 1 30am and she had C section at 8 40. We are off to Banbury later to see her, should have been going out for a meal tonight with my daughter and family to celebrate my eldest grandsons 18th birthday that was on Tuesday. My daughter understands though, hubby wants to see his daughter, and we did celebrate with grandson on his birthday. So I have taken a cake down for them to take to the restaurant, and I have put some money in envelope so Liam can have his first drink on us. We will either go out with them next weekend, or they will come here because it is my birthday next week also. I have had SIl,son, and grandsons birthday this last week. Now its new grandaughter, then mine next week, then hubbys eldest grandaughters on the 31st of May, it as been a very expensive week lol June isn't any better, its my brothers, my daughters, my FIL, and hubbys grandson all from the 18th to 26th of June, another expensive month lol
Maria, wow you stop out lol so glad you had a good time though, you deserve it. It will be good for you to have a break once a month, now your working you must get tired, so go girl go, and have a good time 🙂
Dee, I am still flushing along with you, and I have not stopped blubbing yet about the baby. I am just so pleased for them, it as been worrying for hubby. She should have gone in next Friday 27th of May for a booked C section, the baby was breach and her leg was stuck out, but she must have decided she'd had enough and come early. She caught us on the hop though. We have bought things for her as she as been going along,teddies and shawls and things you can buy fro baby till you know what sex. We have bought her an high chair and this play mat thing that got delivered last week. So I said we will buy some clothes and things to take to the hospital when we go to see her. Because I have not been well we hadn't got anything, but thought got plenty of time next week, now she as caught us out. So mad scramble to the shops today to buy baby clothes, pink ones, it was lovely. Anyway Dee hope you get out on the silver dream this weekend, have fun.
Ok ladies, I will get pics of the baby and put some on to show you all.
Take care,
Love Heather,
xxxxxxxx

Highlighted

Maria, Enjoy the weekend! I know when my son is away overnight I feel 'guilty' - can't win can you!

Love & Hugs Nell xxx

Highlighted

Here is my lasted posting on fb for those not on it.

Just to add a little lightness. I STAYED OUT UNTIL 2 AM LAST NIGHT. I had a geat time and did not have that terrible tiredness that has been bugging me since finishing peachy. I just feel healthly bu@@ed.
In fact I am having my first weekend off for 27 years.............Yes think about it, becoming a mother you are never "Free" but they do gorw up and life gets easier. However number 2 son never grew up. I have asked that he sleeps over at his "school" one weekend a month , and this is the first time. It takes some getting used too, I can tell you !!
I hope you all have as good a weekend as possible, and if I feel lonely, I'll be back frequently !!!!!!!!

Heather you will find news of Karen on fb, but I don't think she has had the results yet. Waiting is definitely the worst. I do hope you get sorted soon with all you have going on it msut be frightful feeeling poorly on top of it all.
Nell, I have had hot flushes for nearly 8 years, since 2003, recently I have tried to give up caffeine and théine, which is a pain because I love coffee. But it does seem to help.
Carol, have fun on the IOW, the crystal thing sonds fun.
Kanga, hope your trip to Gib went well.

Hugs for all my vf
Maria

Highlighted

HI ladies, sorry been missing for a couple of days, just felt really poorly. I have got a bad mouth, not tooth ache but I think it is the nerve on the last tooth I had filled. Just so painful, and I think I took to many paracetamol, and I am still having probs with DIL, it is driving me crazy,so think its a combination of every thing. Then I had a busy couple of days with grandsons 18th birthday, it was really good though. Hubby and SIl decorated the front of the house for when he got home from work, he didn't moan because it was me that had done it, he had warned his mum, but she was at work when they did it, I think he liked it really. I am the best grandma in the world though lol We are going out for a meal tomorrowe night to finish off the celebrations, I just hope I can eat lol I will have to have soup.
Maria, I bet you dont have a lot of time working all those hours, make sure you get plenty of rest.
Karen, has anybody heard how Karen is, did the scan go ok?
Dee, I am still getting hot flushes, yesterday I was cold because I didn't feel very well, then all of a sudden clothes off sweat running down my face everywhere, then cold again. I hope those blisters heal up soon.
Sandra, are you still staying upright on your bike, are you sure you dont want stablisers lol
Suze, looks like I missed your birthday, sorry. So a belated Many Happy Returns, and heres to a good next year for you.
Anyway hope all you ladies have a fantastic weekend,
Take Care,
LOve Heather,
xxxxxxxxx

Highlighted

UTM page 4......

More (((HUGS))) for our K - that's Karen Kanga and not you ;0) but here's a little one for you anyway (hug)...
Well hope everybody is ok. Been to see my onc so on more antibiotics cos these rads blisters are soooo slow at healing and will be having another bone scan but don't know when. Oh yes and can start thinking about going back to work now on a phased return - Eek....

and the flushes continue 😞
but hey if it keeps that nasty b*gger bc at bay then I'm up for it!

Love & Hugs, Nell xx

Highlighted

just a quickie to wish Sue Happy Birthday, a bit late, I know. crystal healing was very very relaxing. off to IOW tomorrow so won't be on here for a week or so.
a very belated "well done, Vickie". I am def up for coffee & cake when I get back. I saw the dragon boat thread, I would be interested if I'm not too old!!

must go to bed, long drive tomorrow

love to all my CF

Carol xx

Highlighted

"Happy Birthday Suze "

Won´t ask how old you are . Not as old as me or Sandra I´m sure of that .

I did laugh about your " practise cruise " The "White Nancy " really ticked me , I´ve known a few "Nancy´s" in my time , but I did´nt think you wer allowed these days to comment on colour , thought that was absolutely non pc .

The Macclesfield Canal sounds funny , but I bet it´s beautiful.
I´ve lived in a couple of places that comedians use to make people laugh .
Scunthorpe , lived there for six years , it´s quite often the butt of jokes.
Kidderminster , I remember that being shorthand for "nights of passion " in a comedy series , but I cannot remember which one , was it "Ever Decreasing Circles "? Come on Sandra , you must have the answer , Vickie would´nt know , she´s too young !

I sympathise with the hot flushes and night sweats Nell , bloody awful things , far far worse than when I actually did go through the menopause which I did at 40 . I´ve had a particually bad weekend with them , and it does get me down . Have to be up at 4.30 tomorrow for Gib , so i must get a good nights sleep .

have a good birthday Suze , did any of the Nancy´s pipe you aboard ?
luvKanga

Highlighted

Our thread may well be found on page 3 or later, especially since we have our wonderful private group on face book, so girls put the thread on your profile page and then it will be easier to find. I know I am coming here less and less because of lack of time, working 75% of 90% feels like more than 120% !! Do I make any sense ?

Here's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SUZE
and here's thinking about you Karen
Sandra, falling off your bike and trampolineing, sounds like you are younger than our Vickie !
Nell, are you sure it was an "old colleague" who had that adventure, it sounds like a little Nell story to me !!
Heather, I loved your car stories
Tracey, thanks for the advice about genetics; I will let her know.
Vickie, so it's a half marathon next, wooooooooow I am impressed.
Jill, hi, thanks for the complement about my hair, but really it looks a mess, I don't know what to do about it.
Hi to everone else too and to Siobhan.

Hugs Maria

Highlighted

Karen just popped into to say hope all went well today. Took me a while to find you UTM took me so long to find us now need to go to bed so sorry for being a cream crackered wimp but at least I found the thread Love to all and holding hands tightly J xx

Highlighted

Morning Ladies,
Just popped on to wish our K Good Luck and to say l am thinking of you and holding hands with you very tightly.

10 o'clock already, and what have l done so far.......well l have spent nearly two hours in the front garden digging and pruning! not sure why it took so long, it isn't big and it was only done a couple of weeks ago, so hardly untidy! perhaps l am just getting slower!! l did have to dig a big hole for a beautiful standard rose tree called 'Red Romance' a present from youngest and dil for our 43rd Wedding Anniversary last week. Still got a Standard Bottle Brush to plant, will do that after l have walked the dogs!

Sandra
xxx

Highlighted

Morning ladies,

Just came on to send hugs to Karen; wish we could be there and hold her hand and we could take it in turns to tell her a story at night time - or perhaps we should just send Heather round full stop!

A little car story.... When an old colleague of mine was learning to drive many years ago there used to be a driving school called "Goodfellows" anyway, she lived not too far from a red light district.... and one day her instructor was late so she went out to wait for him and this car pulled up and she thought it was another car and driver and said "Are you Goodfellows" and he said yes, so she got in the car and he took her to a secluded place; then the penny dropped and she said "you are a driving instructor from Goodfellows driving school sren't you?" - A very embarressed man, said no and took her back where he picked her up! How lucky was she!!!! - but must say we did all have a good laugh in work about it when she told us and you can imagine the jibes she got afterwards lol - and why on earth didn't she notice no L plates!

Not been on the dream machine; been raining here for the last fews days and very bl**dy cold!

Kris, don't know how you cope with these flushes, barely slept a wink last night!

Love & Hugs, Nell xx

Highlighted

Hi Tracey, we must have been posting at the same time.Thanks for the advice about the C section, I dont know any one who has had one. We were worried she wouldn't be able to get about much after the op. She doesn't know much yet, she is going next Tuesday for them to explain what will happen, then she goes in on the Friday to have the op.She is ok about it now, she would have liked a normal birth, but she didn't want to take the risk and them turn the baby, then have to have an emergency C section. I will tell her what you've said, her hubby as 2 weeks off work, so hopefully by then she will be feeling fitter.
Legs are still the same, red football socks still on lol, I am going back to the docs this week, I have been waiting to hear about having the injection in my hip, that is a worse problem at the minute. Well I hope you got Kirsty off to school,
Love Heather xxxxxxxxx

Highlighted

Morning ladies, It is my eldest Grandsons 18th birthday today,took hubby all last night to make a big banner out of one of my white sheets, dont think it will be any good now lol. Then we had all the albums out looking for pics, then scanning them and printing them. There was one problem, loads of his photos have got his brother on, and I dont think he would be happy to have his pics posted outside lol. Anyway were going round this afternoon while he is still at work, and hubby and his dad are going to decorate the front of the house for when he gets home. He as warned his mum she better not do anything, well she hasn't, it was me lol
Karen good luck today, fingers crossed for you.
Vickie, well done you, I read the report in your local paper, your a star.
Sandra, trampoline wow, your braver than me lol and what did I tell you, be careful on that bike, your going to have to have stablisers on it.
Dee, did you get out on the bike at the weekend.
Maria, I can imagine what a bad time it is for you, but you look so much better. I love your new pic, and the flowers are lovely.
Kanga, our Kanga at last, your not a pop up then lol I have a car story also, I bet thats a surprise lol When I left my ex I used to do my shopping and have a taxi home. Well the taxi I had was always white and parked in the same place. Came out the shop one day, struggled to get my shopping in this white car parked outside, thought he is a miserable driver they normally get out and help me. So got in got comfy and this bloke looked at me and I said'oh your a new driver' then he said'no me duck, this isn't a taxi I am waiting for my wife' well I tried to scramble out as fast as I could, but is wife turned up just as I was dragging my bags out of the car. She did have a good laugh when I explained what I had done. I did it again though when I was with hubby, we had gone out for the day when we were living in Banbury and his car broke down. So he said I will ring a taxi get you home then come back with my dad. Anyway we were stood there waiting and this white car pulled up. The driver wound down his window and started talking to hubby, and I just got in the back seat. They both looked at me hubby said 'what are you doing?' so just said getting in the taxi, then they explained to me it was a mate of hubbys, red face and white cars again.
Carol, hope your backs a bit better today.
Suze, hope physio went ok, and the fluid is draining after your rads.
Jackie, love the pic of you and Kanga, your going to have to come on face book, we mis you xx
Hi, Jill glad your ok.
Siobhan, hope your ok,
Isabelle, that was a long shift, no wonder your tired, hope the sheep are ok, and the calves.
Well Hi to all you other ladies, hope your all ok,
Take care,
Love Heather,
xxxxxxxxxx

Highlighted

Morning ladies,
Vickie, well done!!! I'm not sure where corralejo is, we stayed in Costa calma, a very under developed town, in about 10 years it will be a lovely resort but at the moment it has hardly any shops and bars and no prom to walk down - beach was lovely tho. I didn't bother so much with high tops to cover rad's zone, I did avoid strappy tops tho and used plenty of sun cream - be careful as its a windy island so you don't realise how hot it is. Just have a wonderful time!

Carol, how is the back ? When do you go to the IOW, I've always had good weather when I have been there.

Karen, will be thinking of you today and sending positive vibes, how did the foot/fish thingy go, Kirsty wants me to take her, but I'm not sure as I hate anything/anyone touching my feet.

Heather, yes was soon back at work, but being selfemployed I don't have much choice - and I wanted to show off my little bit of tan I have (didn't do much work), got most of washing done fri night/sat morn and Ron hung it out when he came home to let dog's out at lunch time - so its all ready for me to iron now when I can face it.
How are your legs ? Sorry to hear about your FIL. I must say I can highly recommend a C section to your hubbys daughter, I had both my girls by C section, I have a very small pelvis and had big babies, is she going to have a spinal tap?, you don't feel a thing and I was up and around about 3/4 hrs later with hardly any pain - I hope all goes well for her, a new baby is very exciting.

Sandra, you put me to shame, where do you get all your energy from?, bike and trampoline ??? I have the girls this morning and know I'm going to be on my knees by lunch time. The night before I went away Emily (18 months old) ended up in hospital AGAIN because of her chest and was quite poorly, I didn't want to go away, but after 2 nights in hosp she was back to normal again - full of beans.

Salsasuze, I am so jealous of your cruise, I went on 2 when I was younger and really enjoyed them. My OH is not interested in cruising but thats what 24 years in the navy do to you, I can't even get him to the seaside without an argument, he avoids the sea at all costs!

Isabelle, sounds like you have been really busy while I have been away, are things slowing down on the farm yet ?

Maria, we are all in a much better place this year, thank you so much for starting this thread - long may it go on. Has your neice contacted the National Heredetry Breast Cancer helpline, its run by a lady and her daughter - nothing to do with the health service, they will happily talk through what options your neice has, I have rung them and they really helped me sort my head out.

Right ladies, "chaos" & "mayhem" are on their way so I best kick Kirsty out for school bus and get breakfast ready for them.

I hope you all have a good day, sending you all lots of love and hugs
Tracey xxxxxxxxxxx

Highlighted

Nice trampoline Sue, l have a safety net on mine!! one bounce and l would be on the floor without it!!
xxx

Highlighted

Yes sue, need to get togetber soon, what about after my holiday? Back 1st june i think, so the week after maybe when my boys r back in school.

There are some photos of me mid-run on marathon-photos website. Is first up in google. On left of page theres a list and great manchester run is the first one. You can search for me by my full name. Theres 7 photos, first lot are merunning past old trafford and the last ones are just before the finish line.

Sue and carol, have u seen the dragon boating mznchester thread cslled manchester ladies?

Hi everyone else, karen, am thinking of u.

V
x

Highlighted

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to wish Karen well for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you all day and sending you many cyberhugs and lots of hand holding.

Well done to roadrunner Vickie, what an achievement xxxx we need to meet for corree soon or our hair will be so long we won't recognise each other!!!

Sandra on a bike then a trampoline...hmmm no comment....secretly in training for 2012 I reckon ;-))

Maria, Gill, Tracey Izzy and everyone else doing 'back to work' hope no one is too exhausted, Dee don't rush back, wait till everything has healed up properly and you are sure your energy levels are good. I am now up to five half days...the getting up early is hard as the week goes on, everyone at work has been brill with me (and the kids have been good for me too thank goodness).

Kanga, I will have to find the timetable for the cruise and let you know when we dock in Gib. Our ship (the Grand Princess) is being refurbished at the moment so it should be very nice when it's finished. Went on a practice cruise last night on a barge called the white nancy along the macclesfield canal with a 3 course meal, looking at all the newly hatched goslings and ducklings and stopping to feeed then it was a really nice evening. OH struggled to get on the barge on his crutches but thankfully he managed.

Heather hope you are ok, Carol how was the crystal healing?

ok better get to bed, physio at 8 in the morning, fluid from rads and tenderness and scar tissue still sore yet :-((

bye for now hugs for everyone
Suze xxxxx
p.s. the pic said Brenda on a trampoline but we know it's Sandra don't we?

Highlighted

Jill and Jackie
Is there no way you can get on face book? we have a 'closed' breastfriends group!!
xxx
PS. Meant to say.....anyone on BC is welcome xxx

Highlighted

Just a quick post.

Very well done Vickie you must be so pleased with yourself.

Karen - hope all goes well tomorrow for you. How long will you have to wait for the results?

Maria - love the photo, your hair looks great.

Hi to everyone else.

Jill

Highlighted

Karen,

Am so sorry to hear what's happening with you at the moment. Am thinking of you, and have everything crossed for your scan tomorrow.

Siobhan xx

Highlighted

Just sending K a hug and to say l am thinking of you for tomorrow's scan xxx

Highlighted

Well done Vickie , what a long way you´ve come , and I´m not talking about the running . It´s just so much better to be here than where we all were 12 months ago , you could never have dreamet(?) that you would be running a race in a years time, and really enjoying it . I know , so many of us , really wondered whether or not w´d even see 12 months time . And Maria , two of what must have been the worst years in your life , behind you now , and your hair´s growing !
heather , must say how much I loved your outfit , you look very posh !
So glad others of you have screwed up with cars , Don´t you feel such a complete idiot though ?!
Jackie , come and join us on FB in "Breast friends" , are you planning to go away on holiday anywhere this year ?
I had to go to a memorial service yesterday . Like everything , I thought I had planty of time , you know how it is , and then all of a sudden , you think "Holy s*** !" I´m going to be late . So I quickly went to put on the clothes I had put out ready , only to find that in the two years since I last wore that particular skirt , I have put on two stone which mean that I had to practically shoehorn myself into it , if I coughed , sneezed or farted , I just knew the button would fly off and I´d end up with it around my ankles , ....not a pretty sight ! So there I am , totally uncomfortable , wishing I´d chosen trousers instead , I put the radio on , and what are they playing ........." I want to make you sweat ." Well he would´nt have to try very hard with me , right on cue ........whoosh , my very own nuclear reactor flashed up . Well at least with that out of the way , I was hopeful that I woould´nt have another until after the service . Actually I´ve had a lousy weekend with the old hot flushes , the tablets I´ve been taking since last August took them down to every two hours , but for some reason , this weekend I was back to evry hour , and the nights were as bad . Whether I was a bit upset about the memorial service , well who knows what goes on in our subconcsious ? I mean I who knows absolutely nothing about how to work computers , suddenly hits on the group for FB , where did that come from ? Must have dreamt it .
Sandra , what the heck are you doing on a trampoline ? Really I should´nt ask . Don´t tell me you would go on one of those scenic railway thingies just to keep your gc happy ? Scenic railway sounds terribly old fashioned , what do they call them nowadays ?
Karen , lots of love for tomorrow . I know it´s only the scan , you won´t get your results , but it´s one day towards them , and it´s one more proceedure out of the way .
Big (((((((HUGSSSSSSSSSSS))))))))))))
luvKanga

Highlighted

Hello Ladies,
Congratulations Vickie on your great time for the run, I hope you are taking it easy tonight xxx
Maria, love your new photo, your hair is loverly you are looking great xxx
Sandra, I hope you are well today. I did my last long shift today, 10 hours. Only 4 hours tommorrow, back to normal. Went round with Mark to check the sheep tonight, just sat down, tired now...
I hope everyone has had a good weekend,

Hugs to all,

Isabelle xxx

Highlighted

Fantastic Vickie, you and your family must be very proud! l am sure l can speak for everyone to say 'we are very proud of you'

Are you an Adrenaline junkie now? what next we ask?

Lovely photo of you and your flowers Maria! and you hair is looking lovely!

Went out on Friday for a meal with some friends, one finished her peachy 4 weeks before me, and hers has grown so much, looks normal now! mine is never going to be as long as hers in four weeks, but l wait, and wait........

Kanga, l see you in a new light!! from the girl who couldn't put a photo up to starting a group!!

Been on the trampoline today with granddaughter, and not felt right since!! head feels like l have just got off a boat l have been on for a year!!!
It was when she called out 'come back on grandma' that l thought 'oh no' luckily dil called to her 'time to go'!!!!

Sandra
xxx

Highlighted

Well done Vickie 🙂

Highlighted

Simply terrific Vickie, had my fingers crossed for you all the way! Maria, love the new picture! X

Highlighted

Fantastic Vickie. When do you do the next as you've surely caught the running bug now?
Pam x

Highlighted

Cannot describe how much i loved today. I have not smiled this much for a very long time. Did a great time 1hr8mins which is 12mins faster than before. Did it in support of all my breast cancer buddies and thought of you as i was going round. Thanks everyone

v
xxxxxxxxx

Highlighted

Lovely Maria - get it on FB! xxx

Highlighted

Just up dated my photo to show my unruly post-chemo hair and flowers from my garden picked this morning.

Highlighted

Morning Ladies,

Love the car 'stories' just made me lol, so funny.

Big day for our baby V - hope the weather holds out, it's raining up here at the moment and it's been miserable for a few days now and not able to get out on the bike and it was sooo cold yesterday.

Suze/Kanga when do you meet? It's just that we've booked a camping holiday to Spain (Costa Brava area) in August; just a thought!

Extra ((((HUGS))) for our Karen, just wish we could come with you on Tuesday and hold your hand.

Wow a new group on FB - well done Kanga and lovely to meet you too! and great that no one else can see our post!

Thought I might have needed Siobhan last night - thought OH was going 'hypo' on me as his sugar was 3.1 and he's flat out on the sofa and rambling! Grabbed a lucozade and managed to get some down him and he slowly came round but boy was I scared!
Stupid bl**dy man though - he hadn't eaten since lunch and I told him to have a banana and some other fruit mid afternoon to keep his sugar levels stable - stupid men at times aren't they!
Anyway he's ok now; maybe I need to keep feeding him just like you do with a baby ehh?

"Hello" to everybody else, hope you are all well and managing to move forward; I keep thinking about going back to work after these blisters have dried up - Eek!

Love & Hugs,

Nell xxx

Highlighted

Vickie, go girl go. We know you can do it

Highlighted

vickie, go for it girl and all your vf will be with you.

xxx

Highlighted

Good luck tomorrow Vickie, hope the sun shines on you.

Jill

Highlighted

I set off at 12.30
my number is 36318
really excited!
Thanks for your support everyone
x

Highlighted

Hi Ladies,
K, have you checked to see if you still have all your toes! not sure about this fish sucking feet! now if it was a frog l would be waiting for him to turn into a prince!! anyway just my luck they would put piranha fish in by mistake!

Tracey you got all that washing finished. worst part of a holiday, the washing!! hope all those dresses you made came into good use!! at least no one else had the same dresses!!

Vickie, what time is your run? hope the weather is kind to you. have a good one! xxx

Nell, you been out on that bike this week, the weather has been beautiful, been on my bike every day! did nearly 5 miles one day! but most of the time l have gc following me! so can't go too far!
I think it was the second day l went out and there l was road ahead clear, all of a sudden this RAC van decided to pull in front of me on the wrong side of the road, he obviously wanted to park!! l hit the kerb and crash!! badly bruised my elbow and two grazed knees, and did he get out and say sorry........no he changed his mind about parking and drove off!! probably realised what he had done!! couldn't move the elbow the next day, did wonder if l had broken anything, other than my pride!! but l am fine now, although still can't get my left hand up to my mouth!!

Carol, l do love sharpies. although l know they have a lot of skin problems, but so cute! sound busy on the allotment! l have started my lettuces off! trying something different this year, but forgotten what they are!!

Heather, our very own Lady GA GA!! Hope all is well with gd and baby, and of course fil! and you and OH!

Kanga, Get you!!starting your own 'club' l didn't know about that!!
You started something about cars!! l remember just after l got my brand new car l was parked in the car park and when l came back there was a big dent in the side!! l stood there in shock! my lovely new car! a man came over and asked if l was ok, l said look what someone has done to my car, he looked at me like l was a bit ga ga and said 'this is my car' mine was parked about 4 down!! l mumbled and ran off!!

Jackie, turning into quite a little gardener!! sounds like gs's are going to have great fun at the Old Trafford.
oh yes you will see our Kanga has started her very own 'private' facebook club!! so l think you would be able to go onto it and keep it locked like kanga has! so no one can look in!

Maria, still early days with regards to your husband and l have a feeling it is this month? might be wrong but the month just rings a bell! not much registers so l may be wrong!!

Anne, you are doing so well with WW. what else is going on in your life? hope it hasn't taken over!! when do you see your onc or surgeon again?

Gill, How is work? bet you can't stay up half the night now!! oh gosh can't look back now but, did l see you put poppy on here! who is poppy! feel like l have forgotten someone? help!

Siobhan, You still trying to save people? hope you are well!

Sue, Out enjoying yourself l hope, the suzecruise soon!!

Saffronseed, l expect you are busy doing that houser/bungalow up!
what about some before and after shots!!

Jill, Hope you are ok anything fun going on?

Isabelle hear you are working 12 hour shifts! mad woman! how are those ribs? hope they are feeling a little better.

Love
Sandra xxx