Epirubicin

Has anyone been on Epirubicin for breast liver and bone cancer 

Hi Ros2018,

Thank you for your post. I am sure some of our users will be along to share their experiences with Epirubicin and show their support soon. 

In the meantime, reading through these resources might be useful to you depending on what type of chemotherapy you are having: 

breastcancercare.org.uk/information-support/facing-breast-cancer/going-through-treatment-breast-cancer/chemotherapy/ec-chemotherapy

breastcancercare.org.uk/information-support/facing-breast-cancer/going-through-treatment-breast-cancer/chemotherapy/e-cmf

breastcancercare.org.uk/information-support/facing-breast-cancer/going-through-treatment-breast-cancer/chemotherapy/fec-chemotherapy

Also feel free to post on our Ask the Nurse board or call our helpline on 0808 800 6000, who will be able to talk you through any questions you have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below:

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday, 9am-7pm
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Bonita 

Hello ros
Welcome and I’m sorry you have had no replies from anyone here …I’m afraid I have no answers either but to say I had FEC /CMF as a primary chemo but not epirubicin as a sole chemo …although I have read on other sites oncologists are using it quite sucessfuly now for secondary bc.
Maybe if you put this in the search box you might find some older threads .
Anyway , once again welcome to a friendly kind forum with real people !!
Carolyn xxx

Sorry Ros, I don’t know how I missed you’re posting! Welcome to our group. Lots of info here, but I have no experience with this drug! Hopefully someone does and will post! FF