Eyebrows disappearing!

Hi, does anyone have a product recommendation for putting on your eyebrows once your hairs have started to go/gone? I currently use a powder but it does rub off over the course of the day and now my own brows are going, it seems to disappear even quicker.

i tried wonderbrow, which was ok, ( bit tricky to get sharp at the tail of the brow, and I wasn’t so keen on the colour, so ended up putting my powder over the top ) but I feel I need hair for this also as it’s a pigment along with a fibre…the fibre needs hair to stick to, no?

i do have a look good feel better course next week, but just wondered what everyone else is using and liking please? Thank you x

Hi Xena
I had mine semi permenant brush stroked before treatment which is the best thing I did as I dont have many anyway and I used Illamasque powder and brush b4 but they come off especially with hats and wigs.
I did see someone mention stencils?
Im just wakring to see if lashes are going to fall out!!!x

Hi Xena75
I used an eyebrow pencil and then an eye brow setter by Benifit. It goes on clear on top of you pencil or powder and keeps it in place all day long.

Also I found this link a great help.
youtu.be/U4lajZWeEyE

Best Vxx

Xena, the Look Good, Feel Better course will teach you all you need to know! You will get the make up needed too. Ideally I think that blading (tattooing) is probably the way to go. I discovered it too late as it needs to be done well before chemo so that the skin heals. Enjoy your course. You get lovely goodies. X

<Empty imported post>