Eyebrows

Can anybody help me out with info on eyebrow tattoo . Anybody had it done and where would you go and approx cost .

Hope somebody can help x x

Hi Wendy,
Had mine done last April, best thing I ever did, suddenly I didnt look so much like a boiled egg, and could face looking at myself in the mirror before makeup in the mornings.
It is expensive, but considering what I have saved on eyebrow pencil and hairdo’s it is well worth it.
I used www.prettypermanentmakeup.com . As I agreed to have before/after pics for her website, Mary Ann gave me a big discount so I only paid £225 instead of £450.
It takes about 3 hours for first visit - consult, colour, shape etc, then local anaesthetic cream applied bfore actual tattooing, and then another two hours on a follow up appointment a couple of weeks later. The actual procedure doesnt really hurt, but when the anaesthetic wears of, it feels like you have grazed your eyebrows, for about an hour then it settles down. Aftercare is very gently applying vaseline several times a day for a week or so until they heal. They will be much darker than you expect for the first week or two but when they have healed you will love it.
If you want to know anything else PM me. If you use them and mention my (real) name I get 10% discount off my follow up appointment this April :slight_smile:
Hope this helps xxx

PS, If its any further comfort, MaryAnne also takes part in Look Good Feel Better sessions

Hi Wenedy. I had my eyebrows tattooed last year, I loved them, trouble is they have faded a bit and I am starting more chemo so don’t think I can have them topped up. I went to a local beautician and they had a lady who did tattoos who visited their salon once every three weeks. I had to have to have a consultation with her and then get my consultant to sign a form to say I could have them done. It cost me £295 which is very reasonable cos lots of tattooist charge double that. the colour is very dark to start with but then fades. You then have a top up after 6 weeks. I liked mine very light but I wish i had had them done slightly darker because they have faded too much. If you have them darkened after the initial top up her prices varied from £50 to £100 depending on time scale. Hope this has helped. I would definitely recommend it I love mine .x