cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eyelashes falling out again

2 REPLIES 2
joanne gyte

Re: Eyelashes falling out again

Hi- it happened to me too. I finished chemo last May. Since then my eyelashes have fallen out twice. They seem to be on a cycle given they grew back in at the same time. Good news is, each time they fall out it is less noticeable as there are more shorter eyelashes left each time. I think over time they'll revert to normal! x
Lizzy_BCC

Re: Eyelashes falling out again

Hi Syers38, 

I am sorry you are going through this difficult time. I am sure some of our users will be along to offer their reassurance and support soon. 

I have moved your post to our busy Chemotherapy board so more of our users can see it and respond.

If you would ever like to talk you can always call our support line at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about hair loss and offer a friendly ear.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant 

Syers38

Eyelashes falling out again

Hi ladies
I finished chemo in August 2015 . My hair and eyelashes grew back really quickly .. My eyelashes were really thick and long I was delighted with them was feeling normal again .. But the last few weeks they are falling out again .. I'm devasted I only have a few left but I can see stumps were they are growing again ..
Has this happened to anyone else .. Is it normal ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 xxxxxx