Eyes affected?

I am still waiting for my idc to be staged - had fna of armpit nodes last Friday, and going back on Monday for more biopsies of nodes in my neck etc. Haven’t heard yet about dates for bone and ct scans. Now I have noticed that my eyes are blurry and watery, and there is a small lump on my lower eyelid.
I read that breast cancer can spread to the eyes. Has anyone else experienced this?

Em xx

Hi emilysss

Whilst you are waiting for the other users to reply with their knowldge and experiences you might find it helpful to give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000.  Here you can talk through your thoughts and cocnerns with a member of staff who will offer you a listening ear as well and support and information.  Lines are open today 10 to 2pm and Monday to friday 9 to 5pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator 

Hi emilysss - from what I’ve heard and read about what you describe doesn’t sound like it’s anything sinister but maybe due to stress which can cause styes etc. There are so many things we worry about and notice after a cancer diagnosis which have nothing to do with the cancer.  I had all kinds of weird things going on which thinking back were probably due to stress or were just there and I hadn’t noticed or thought about it before the cancer diagnosis. 

Hopefully all is okay.

Hugs

Ruby xxx