FEC T. What's the difference?

Hi, does anybody know what the difference is between FEC & T and why they change the chemo? My breast tumour has had a great responce to FEC x4 and now i’m on T x 4. I have 3 T left and have to say it’s getting tougher. 

I also wondered if anyone has watery eyes on T & if you can offer advice to help me cope?

I still have lashes although they’re not as long & have stopped growing my eyes are waterting like crazy & for a girl who wears make-up this is a pain! 

Thanks Nx

Hi Nx
I’m on TC and have suffered from watery eyes during my last session (no 2). I’ve used dry eyes drops which have helped quite a bit. I also use anti histamine ( clarityn) to help with the aches/pains of the T . I stopped taking them last time during the 2nd week until the day before my next session which was last Friday and am still taking them at the moment . I have noticed that my watery eyes have stopped and am now wondering if the anti histermine is also helping with this also do think I may continue to take them throughout this time. Anythings worth a try!!
Hope this helps