Fancy being closed down

So, the cheer up thread for us all has been closed…shame that considering it was for everyone on CHEMO… don’t mean to sound annoyed but as I am having chemo, anything that helps gets me through the day and I don’t want to look anywhere else…
Reading everyones horrors stories can be slightly depressing for us all so it kind of lifts the mood to interject our sadness with a little humour…

Lighten up…for our sakes…

xxx

Hey BabyBoo,

I so enjoyed the laugh - but agree with the mod - they are better in chitchat. Actually i hadnt even looked at them in the other forum. Only spotted them when the moderator closed the thread rofl.

So…why don’t you copy them here?

The Moderator said: “I have closed this thread and ask if you would like to post jokes that you use Chit chat and fun as this is a more appropriate room.”

Which is a lot better than what happened last time when we were told they were inappropriate to the site. LOL

Dawnhc

Moderator - can you move the jokes here for BabyBoo?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA… I know but I never look here! LOL

Hi babyboo,

I expect there’s a good reason to post in the ‘right’ forum but its not until you notice them that you use them. I enjoyed your thread and I think it just evolved didn’t it?

I tend to look through the ‘All comments’ bit and just respond as I see fit.

Anyway whats going to be the start of this new thread, go on give us the highlight of your latest treatment.

Cheers

Carol

Welll…it took me aver an hour to shave off my fuzz this morning… felt like someone had been twisting the ends of my fuzz to make my head sore…LOL

Going to go to the zoo on Tuesday…taking the children, a nieghbour and another neighbours child…mad or what!

Still on snow watch as well…LOL