Fashion Show

Fashion Show

Fashion Show I think I am more or less accepted as a model for the London Fashion Show 2006.
How many more of you have applied?

cheers David W

Great news David that is great news,
BCC Host

Fashion Show Hi David

Haven’t heard anything so it looks as if I’m not!!

Bill

I’d love to take part Hi David & Bill,
Good news that you have been accepted and Bill, I applied too but haven’t heard anything yet either. When I talked to Ruth she said that selection would take place late February, so perhaps we shouldn’t be too down hearted yet.

Have you done it before David?

Regards

Brian

fashion show Good luck David I was in it last year it is a wonderful experience feel free to contact me if you want any backstage info!!!
dont know if they will have me back again but will apply

Mike Hello Mike - thanks for the support - I too did fashion shows last year in Huddersfield & Halifax. I too was the only man in the troop of lady survivors - I did enjoy the experience, thats why I offered to do the London one this year - doing the local fashion shows - I feel would not have the same Impact as it did last year.

Keep up the good work and weclome aboard

David W

Fashion Show London I have received my letter to come for a chat with the people running the London fashion show in October - will be going to London in April - how many more are going?

David W

Not me or Bill David,
Bill and I have been turned down. I received a letter mid-last week “due to geographical and background considerations” I think it went.
Probably because I am a newbie in terms of time from diagnosis, but I do wish they would give a genuine reason as opposed to a generalisation. Even if my assumption is correct I could have accepted that.
How can they turn me down on geographical - less than an hour to London on the train and background - a young and lively Air Force man - well it just begs the question.

There is always next year - but I hope you really enjoy it. You never know, I might turn up in the audience and offer support that way instead.

All the best

Brian

I have been excepted HI there David i was not sure if i could post on here as i am not a man but i have done anyway. Just wanted to let you know i found out this week i have also been excepted for the fasion show so i look forward to meeting u in April for talk or what ever it is.
Clairemm x x

— David — could you post in the Chit Chat room that you have been accepted. A week or so ago someone in there was trying to find out who had been accepted and none of us knew.

Ta.

Love Joy xx

— thanks David — for posting on The Chit Chat. I know a lot of the ladies think the men’s forum excludes them, perhaps we could make them aware that their support is needed by All. and they were asking about the Fashion show and whether anyone had been accepted.

Your posting was very helpful.

Joy xxx