Fatigue

Hello moiijan, Sandra thanks for those comments am feeling really low actually I feel like a zombie! I find take my dose of tablets this morning on purpose ( I know stupid) but I wanted a rest from these feelings. Will take usual dose tonight but oh I don’t want it ??I take metoclopramide for sickness and think it’s all adding up to the extreme fatigue.im on my own in the day till husband gets home at night. Mum doesn’t know what to do or say I have to ask if I need anything and I don’t always want to ask!! She rings and says are you alright today as if it’s I’m ill one day fine the rest, no its every day. See oncologist on the 22 nd Feb feels like an eternity.cant get in to see doctor, fully booked as usual.i thought maybe if I change anti sickness tablets maybe it would help I don’t know.i like looking out in garden at birds too.i love the summer hate winter which doesn’t help. Sorry I’m really down but thus is getting me down ???hugs and thanks again for positive comments really helps xxxxx

Hi Angela60,

I’m not sure if you were meant to post this as a reply to another thread, but it seems you have posted this message as a new post.

Let me know if you would like me to move this message to the right place.

Kind regards,

Bonita

Hi bonito,oops no didn’t realise would you move it to right place please, thank you xx