cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up

3 REPLIES 3
Horseslave

Re: Fed up

Thanks for your replies. I feel better today after speaking to a friend who is a nurse. Was so annoyed that when I got there yesterday, they were so disorganised, confused about my visit, no notes. They still had no real idea of when my appointment would be. Looking forward to speaking to the actual bc nurse on Monday to get some sort of clarification.
keeks

Hi horseslave

sorry you are having such a hard time with it all, yes it would seem it is all ' normal '

I find myself focusing on the things that go wrong, getting really angry and frustrated,  the constant waiting, but that's just me turning my anger at the cancer outwards I think. I could give you a list of things that have annoyed me and gone wrong but at the end of the day all the individuals I have met so far have been great and really tried to help me. 

one thing for me is that I was diagnosed from my scan so I had no symptoms,  no lump, no pain, I was feeling great, then it all changed. In one day.

If you want to rant, cry, scream just go ahead, you will get there in the end but the journey is so difficult.  I have to just go with the flow.

take care

keeks

Jaye

Hi

Sorry to hear your appointment didn't go well and you felt that they didn't treat you well - that is awful and I can understand your frustration.

Hugs Jaye xx

Horseslave

Fed up

How can we be expected to feel ' positive' when you get to Bedford hospital, where they look confused about your appointment, eventually sort it out, muttering, where's your notes... Then proceed to handle you like a slab of meat, describe your boobs as drooping, thanks mate, breast feed two kids and see if yours don't!
Can't have the back reconstruction thing as I'm an artist and horse rider, no to the stomach one as I'm slightly too fat at the moment. ( underactive thyroid) so opted for horrible silicone thing. Then they will reduce and reconstruct other side to match later. Also, they said I have a hernia. Joy. Not surprised, the amount of straw bales I lift. Royally fed up and low. Is that normal? Just felt they treated me like a number. I have worked all my life, paid goodness knows how much tax. Regretting not being with bupa.Sorry for being so negative but if you can't do it here, where can you?