Feel completely terrified :(

I posted a few weeks back that I had a referral to the breast clinic due to a lump I found in November.

That appointment is next week. I can’t stop thinking about it, everyday. I’ve read BCC’s guide and that put me at ease a little. I think I’m mostly scared that because I’m only 21 they’ll have a feel and just say it’s “likely to be…” pass me off and not do any tests to make sure.

My breasts have always been pretty normal but in the past week the nipple has been going inverted on and off and there are little bruises that keep appearing for no reason.

I’m sorry to be rambling but I feel pretty sick :frowning:

Hi Claire you are obviously going through a rough time at the moment but whatever the results it´s all doable, you will always have great advice and friends here, You must take one day at a time and try not to think too far ahead, this I finds works for me.
Keep us posted and please let us know your results, good luck,
Luv Teresa x

Hi Claire - I think it’s very unlikely they’ll palm you off. I’m sure they will do the usual tests. The waiting for results is horrible, no two ways about it - but I hope the news is good, and you won’t be joining us here. If you do, we’ll all be hear to support you. Try and force yourself to keep busy while you wait - the time will go quicker. Good luck xxx

Thanks guys, I work in a very busy Estate Agents, so during the day I’m fine, it’s at night when it hits you really. I’ve been trying to keep my mind off things, but it’s pretty tough.

Especially with the other symptoms, and everywhere I go I just seem to see “breast cancer”. All the posters, adverts, stories ect were probably around just as much as before, but now I’m really notitcing them.

Really appreciate the support guys x

HI I TO AM WAITING RESULTS ON WED I TO AM TOTALLY FREAKED OUT IT IS HELL WAITING .

Hang in there girls, the waiting IS THE hardest.We will all be thinking of you.Keep us posted.

Love from Ann xx

hi janey, i know exactly how you are feeling i think during the time i had between biopsy and results i drank myself into oblivion!!! all the horrible thoughts that you try to push away seem to come back even stronger the next time. sorry i cant allay your fears but just so you know we have all been there and its a really rotton place to be in.
((((sue))))

Hi Janey,

I am also getting my results on Wednesday…
Have been absolutely terrified but now find myself feeling reasonably calm, almost as if I’m on a different planet and that it’s not happening to me. We have to try and be positive, as hard as it is, and know that we will get a lot of help and support if the news isn’t what we are hoping for.

Good luck, will be thinking of you on wednesday.

Hazel eyes
x

Thanks guys, just think I needed to get things off my chest…no pun intended!

I don’t really want to tell my parents how scared I am (even although I think my mum knows), don’t want to worry them. I’ve not been in my job long, so can’t really discuss it with my colleagues.

It’s nice to come in here and be yourself :slight_smile: