Feeling anxious

Hi
I posted this on the main Breast Cancer Forum unaware there was a Living with Secondary Breast Care forum as well so sorry for this being the second posting and I really hope someone can help.
I am about to have my last chemo of docetaxel which I’ve been having with heceptin and pertuzumab, and I’m feeling so anxious and teary, I know I should be happy but I feel scared my tumours will start to grow again and spread. I’ve liver Mets and I’m staying on heceptin and pertuzumab but just feel so worried they won’t work. The tumour in my breast is no longer detectable. Did anyone else feel like this when finishing chemo and staying on h and p ? Thank you for helping ?

Hi Jools, I’m sure you will find help and support on here…there’s also a live chat for ladies with secondaries on Tuesday night that you can join in.
Coincidentally I have only today had my 2nd round of that trio of drugs for liver Mets. Presuming your HER2+ as well?
I read some really good literature this morning on those drugs, exactly what they do and how they work. The docetaxol is like 10 pin bowling…keep throwing it at the cells in order to knock them all down (and kill them), then the h&p is like throwing a spanner at the electrics, so the pins can’t be put back up…I know, ridiculous thought, but made sense to me. Be glad the docetaxol has obviously done it’s job well, and let the h&p carry on the guardianship. Hope you get some peace of mind, love. Sheila x