Feeling foolish - this is my 5th op

Hi everyone,
I’m new here. ^waves hello^

I had a microductectomy on Sunday to see if I have DCIS. I am hoping for results tomorrow or Monday. This is my 5th operation to investigate if I have breast cancer (3 lumpectomys and two duct excisions) This is the 4th on my right breast, which looks a bit of a mess.

My problem is that I am so tired of putting my family and close friends through this. I feel like the girl who cries wolf. I know it will be fine again this time, but I am depressed by feeling such a fraud going through this yet again.

They also discovered a heart condition when they did the ECG before the op. I just want to run and hide from it all.

Thanks for listening - just having a bit of a rant, I guess and apologies to all you great folk who do actually have something to be pissed off about.

Best,
Fishy
x

hi Wonderfish - you aren’t a fraud -don’t think that for one moment - you sounds as though you’ve had a rotten time and have every right to rant :slight_smile: Hope the results are good and that you can get some reassurance about heart condition too. xxchipperxx