Feeling petrified.....

Hi, I am almost 52 and was admitted into hospital coronary care last September with chest pains on my left side of chest, after all tests, X-rays, scans, CT etc they couldn’t find anything even though my bloods always come back high query blood clot, I was still in pain 2 weeks ago re admitted all the same tests this time my CT scan showed several nodules in my left breast that where not in my mammogram last July, have referred me to breast clinic next week I am just shocked but not really anyone to talk to , can you get breast cancer from chest pain well the pain feels behind my breat but there are no lumps, has any one else similar please??? Many thanx

Hi JEC

Welcome to the BCC Forum.  As well as the support to be found on here you might also find it helpful to call our Helpline to talk things over.  They will be able to offer you information and support.

The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

I haven’t had anything similar although I have heard of people who have. Waiting for appointments is difficult so just try to take it one day at a time. Let us know how you get on at the breast clinic.