cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final checkup today - time to move on

13 REPLIES 13
truffle_shuff

Re: Final checkup today - time to move on

warm wishes, go suck the life out of every day,as I am sure you do now..onwards and upwards
x

chascat

Very best wishes RR, wishing you many many happy days x

lottie63

Take care hun and thank you for all your words of wisdom & support , you have been a star x

dib

Good luck Roadrunner,hope you have a long and happy future,I don't feel quite ready to leave the forums yet,I'm 2 and a half years into the journey,so still a way to go before the all clear but fingers crossed,all the best to you and your family,
Di.x

belinda

Bye and all the very best!x
RevCat

Very best wishes RoadRunner. You have been a stalwart of the forums as long as I can remember, and I know your wisdom, knowledge and kindness have touched many people. I wish you success in your escape (I think I lasted about 2 weeks, but I was still only a few months after active treatment! And I still feel bad about all the lovely farewell messages people worte for me!!) and in the nicest possible way, hope you never feel the need to return.

Go well, as the African saying puts it, and may abundant life be yours.
applestreet

All the best girl...you go for it..

JCJ

All the best for a long, healthy and happy future! Thanks for sharing your experience with us "newerbies"!
JCJ
WAC

Excellent news! Wishing you a bright and wonderful future! You gave me wonderful reassurance when I was very low and I will always remember your kindness.
All the best
Wendy x
catseye

Good Luck Road Runner!! And thanks for all the support and advice you have given to us. x
Morwenna

I agree with everything Meemo said.

I wish you a long and healthy future. Walk away girl, and don't look back!

:D xxx
meemoo

I am incredibly touched to read your post. I am still near the begining of my journey and reading that you have completed yours in wonderful.

You deserve to move on - and firmly shut this door behind you for good.

Celebrate all that you have achieved and live a wonderful life x x x
Lucy_BCC

Best wishes to you RoadRunner, thank you for all your support on this forum

Take care

Lucy

RoadRunner

Final checkup today - time to move on

Well, I had my final checkup today and was discharged, a little over six years from when all this started. In that six years I have had a mx, 4 x FEC, 4 x Tax, rads, herceptin, five years of tamoxifen and a delayed LD flap recon. I have turned 50, and seen my three children all turn 18.

I have found this forum a huge support and source of information over the years, and I hope that I have been able to pass some of that on at times. However, it is now time to move on, away from the world of breast cancer. Especially as my lovely friend Jenny, who was diagnosed six months after me (we had known each other before BC came along) died earlier this month after a very rapid decline. I need a new start.

Good luck to everyone still on their BC journey.