Finally got an appointment at the breast clinic

Hi Ladies, I have finally got an appointment though from the breast clinic but not until the 5th June…I first got referred for an urgent appointment back in April after seeing two G.P’s can’t believe I have to wait so long, they said they lost my referral, so i just have to wait, after been told I would be seen in two weeks, tried calling the hospital but they won’t bring it forward really don’t no what else to do xx

Hi Cara. I really feel for you. I think it’s really crap that you’ve had to wait so long, especially as they’re *legally* obliged to do this within two weeks. Hope the next week of waiting won’t be too diabolical for you but I know how hard it is xx

Thanks Calaluna, i went to see my g.p., to see if she could hurry them up as the lump has changed again since the last time I went and she seems to think its serious but the hospital won’t see me sooner, I will put in a complaint if it turns out to be cancer, this hot weather is keeping me calm but I really just want to no what I’m dealing with. Thanks for replying it means a lot to me xx

Glad you have an appointment cara and i know this is a bit unethical but ou cold always pitch up at a and e complaining of very severe pain in our boob and it needs to be looked at straight away… And they may be able to do a mammo then.

:wink: