378632posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally some good news on Lung Mets..

15 REPLIES 15
GillyR

Re: Finally some good news on Lung Mets..

Jinxy I have sent you a pm xxx
Guest user
Not applicable

Wow fantastic news !! and retail therapy si the best lol
Sarahlouise, can i ask what supplements you use please, i have recently been diagnosed with lung mets and have been looking at anti cancer diets, couldnt remeber if caffeine was to be cut out or not, it seems from your post i need ot get soem caffeine free tea and coffee now, also is it sugar in foods or jsut added sugar you cut out ? sorry for all the questions but want to bea tthis crappy thing having beaten the initial breast cancer for over a year.

Any advice from you all will be gratefully recieved
Sue x
nicky08
Community Champion

Good luck Chris with your results. I know what you mean about not worrying until you have a scan. I asked for a CT scan last year, as I hadn't had one for 2 years, and then thought, why on earth did I ask for that! I could have done without the scanxiety.
Nicky x
PS And good news from you too, Jean/Tillybob.

Steris

Hi Sarah,

I love these posts it helps with my own anixety. I fine until i have a scan then it really kicks in the doubt and fear. I sometimes fell like I balancing on the edge of the planet not knowing which way to go.

I.m so pleassed for you and hope you enjoyed crab sandwich and juice.

I'm waiting for my results on Thursday that why I'm all over the place. Dpn't know why but when I get a bit of nergy I start cleaning. Perhaps it help to keep my mind off everything, I usual garden but the weather is rubbish so its the next best thing.

Congratulation once again and may it last for a long time,

Take care and I think looking after yourself is good for our health, mind body and soul.
Love
Chris xxx

Ps Great news Tillybob and I'll raised a glass of pink Lemonade to you both.
Cheers. 🙂 xx

Guest user
Not applicable

So happy for you with results xxx

I get my results tomorrow following my ct scan last week , hoping my the chemo has shrunk the tumour on my lung
With love Rose chin xx
sarahlousie

Hi Ladies,
Thanks for all your lovely comments, they mean so much too me, praying for good scan results for everyone, sending you all my love and light
sarahlouise xx
nicky08
Community Champion

Great news Sarah, long may it last 🙂
As you say, it is always uplifting to read of good news so thank you for sharing it with us all
Nicky xx

tillybob

Sarah that's brilliant news !!!!
I hope you can stop worrying now, I know you were really concerned before your scan,
I was given much the same news on my last Onc appointment, she won't give me a scan because she sees no problems.
I am feeling more or less back to my old self now, still not considering myself completely NED but I am happy with things so far.
I raise my glass of healthy fruit juice to you .
Jean xx

scottishlass

Sarah louise, Missed your recent news but I am over the moon for you. So glad you have posted on here to let us know. Long may it continue. Val

Guest user
Not applicable

congrats Sarahlouise, brill news xx
Historygirl

What fantastic news! I'm really pleased for you.
D x

Guest user
Not applicable

Sarahlouise, that's brilliant news, congratulations. I LOVE crab sandwiches, what a great way to celebrate! I'm a lung mets person too (recently diagnosed) so your news gives me so much hope.
Moondog xx
lucinda

So pleased to read your good news sarahlousie and long may it continue.Retail therapy always a good way of celebrating!!
Lxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Ahhhh, tear in my eye to read this - so happy for you and long may it continue!
H
x
Guest user
Not applicable

Well done you, that's lovely to hear. Enjoy the new make-up xx
sarahlousie

Finally some good news on Lung Mets..

Hi ladies,
Wanted to share my fantastic news with you all (I find it really uplifting to read of others good outcomes and hope this gives some inspiration) The results of my latest ct scan were great! They actually told me that the nodules on my lungs are still unchanged (stable since last June) and tiny and the doc said "we don't actually know if it is cancer it could be scar tissue on your lungs"!!!! but because the nodules are so tiny we cant biopsy them, she personally didn't think I had any cancer left on the lungs and the rest of the scan was clear, how amazing is that, I'll be in honest I was full of the fear and dread before I went into the cubicle thinking OMG all tense and fragile, came out feeling elated on top of the world so went and had a massive crab sandwich and bought some new 'Bare Minerals' makeup from House of Fraiser (good ole bit of retail therapy to celebrate), its the first bit of good news since all of this breast cancer crap started, it makes all the treatments/ surgery and changes I've made feel worth while like cutting out caffeine and sugar, drinking a pint of green organic fresh juice daily, taking supplements and generally looking after myself, life is finally good again and I am ever so grateful :0)
I pray and send absent healing to all of you going through this utter nightmare.
Love and light to you all
sarahlouise xxx