7 REPLIES 7
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Finished herceptin

I have 2 left....cannot wait...its a long old way....xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Ive got 3 herceptin to go and cant wait to get my port out and feel normal again .

Mazzalou

Congratulations Techo

I have my 5th next week so 1/3 of the way through for me and my 3rd MUGA scan is due on Dec 12th - 1st reading was 87 and the 2nd was 80 so hoping for similar result. My veins gave up after 3 FECs so have a subcutaneous port to see me through the rest of my herceptins.

All the best to my fellow HER2 positives out there!

Keep smiling xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Techo,
Thankyou for the positive feedback!! I am just about to start my 18 Herceptin and Tamoxefen and I am on a high having survived my six FEC chemo sessions relatively unscathed.
I hope my veins survive the Herceptin load but in the end it will be worth it all.
Carol x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hello Techo thanks for the positive feedback I start my 1st on 6 dec of 18 great to hear you have finished well done. I too starting tamoxifen just had my last chemo. Good luck to you and thanks for sharing your good news xx

Midge

Well done. It's a long haul and def keeps you feeling like a patient. Am glad it's over for you.i have two left, hopefully.

Enjoy the highs.

Dx

Lisa_x

Hey Techo, that's fantastic, well done for reaching that milestone, another treatment finished! Brilliant news

I'll have my 9th herceptin next week,so half way there for me.

Lots of love xxxx

technician

Finished herceptin

Hooray
Just had to post and say I've finished Herceptin (18).No more 3 week cycles of hospital appointments and all that it entails. Have had a few little probs , mostly with chemo veins, but my heart stats have been good throughout and no noticable s.e.Still have ongoing hormone treatment with a different set of issues but feel so high I needed to pass on this positive vibe to the forum.
Hang on in there and good luck to all of you.

Techoxx