cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foam Pad

3 REPLIES 3
buff40

Re: Foam Pad

Hi there, if you can find out what the make is and who manufactures it I would appreciate it as I did find using a pad useful in the beginning and as worse may try it again....thanks

Suzytrue

Thank you so much for your response, think i might call in at the hospice where the clinic is and see if they can give me the info, with my sweats i have to keep washing the pad as it smells after only one day! Will also check out those sites you suggested. Thanks once again for taking the time to respond it is very much appreciated.
love
Suzy

Bahons2

Hi Suzy

Have you tried asking your lymphoedema nurse/clinic for more? Is there a chance they might just pop some in the post to you, gratis? If they won't, you could try asking them for the contact details of their supplier and then contacting them directly yourself.

If not, a private therapist (you can find your nearest at http://www.mlduk.org.uk) may have one she can sell you or be able to order on your behalf.

Finally, you could also try stepup-speakout dot org (it's a lymphoedema website with loads of info'), sorry, can't post the full link for this one. The only problem is that is is American, so mail order could be expensive and/or take a long time.

Good luck!

X

S

Suzytrue

Foam Pad

Hi i just wondered if anyone else has a foam ribbed pad worn under their arm to help with underarm lymphoedema! I wear it between my bra and skin. I have one that is getting very frayed now, the ribs are sticking out of their casing. Just wondered if anyone knew where i could buy a roll of this foam myself, i only get a new piece every 6 months so you can imagine the state of it!