For Annafiz

For Annafiz

For Annafiz Met with the Nurses on Wednesday, they had the results - not what I wanted to hear but in one of the three glands removed they detected cancer, therefore no reconstruction for a year or so, and as I had two c-sections no free tummy tuck! - cemo starts as well in about 4 weeks or so, so then no hair either - really feeling very sorry for myself – not like me as a rule - but I keep going and trying to stay positive however more tears at the moment

Thursday is the op so no time to relax as will have to get the family organised whilst I’m away living it up! - We had a lovely weekend away and really enjoyed the getting away feeling - no one knew me so could just be our family on hols and forget all our worries for 4 days.

Have you had any news yet? - familys are a great help and I’m glad your parents will be with you and help with the little ones! -my parents are local so they are always around when I need them too.

Keep in touch

Love Sharon

Im so sorry it wasnt better news xx Hi Sharon…
Sending you loads of love…im so sorry it wasnt better news…im not surprised you are feeling emotional…but let it come out…i have had a couple of days when ive just sobbed off and on all day…the following day was much better…its really weird you can contain it for so long and then suddenly out it comes…you are going thru such a stressful journey at the moment with major developments every few days…the mastectomy being the next one!!! I will be thinking of you on thursday!!!
Keep strong and positive…i know it feels terrible but at least the little nasty cells had only made it into 1 lymph gland…im sure the fact it wasnt in any of the others is positive news and the chemo will stop any further spread!!
So gald you have fantastic support around you, make sure you use them!!
Glad you had a fab time away too…ive had a lovely weekend and for a short time felt like me not me with bc!!!
My op date…10th May…quicker than i was expecting…now terrified about op and pain afterwards not to mention the scarring.
Have you found bcpals website yet…i think you would find it very useful. It also allows private messaging so that you can xchange email and telephone details if you feel it would help…id be really happy to chat via email or phone if you felt it would be of some help.
Loads of love and im sure your smile will resurface soon…just remeber its normal and good for you to let the sadness and worry come out!!!
Loads of love and positive thoughts
Anna xxx

wishing you well Just want to wish you well for your op on thursday.This is a very emotional time so just go with the feelings.you dont need to be brave all the time.Keep positive it helps-but there will be times when you despair thats pretty standard too.My mastectomy will be 3 yrs ago on 10th may and time has flown by and whilst breast cancer is not forgotten it does get easier to live with.thinking of you love sharon x