For Dulcie

As requested by Patchit, new thread here for all to post their thoughts and rememberance for Dulcie.
Very kind regards.

Louise, Facilitator

Sending prayers and thoughts to Dulcie’s family. She was a wonderful lady with a unique sense of humour and it was a pleasure to read her posts, always brought a smile to my face xx
Also sending gentle hugs to Dulcie’s special friend Amylou xxxx
KQ

Amylou posted the very sad news yesterday that our Dulcie has recently passed away. Dulcie was a unique lady with a fantastic sense of humour who frequently made me laugh this year, even when the going was tough. She was indeed a ‘Marvellous Marchie’ who will be sadly missed.
Thankyou Dulcie for your company this year, may you now rest in peace. It was a pleasure and a priviledge to have walked with you for a few months.
Much love
Joan xxx

My heart and thoughts are with e family and loved ones of our Marvellous Marchie Dulcie. Her strength of character always shone through and her humour and brightness lit every one of us during our journeys. It’s hard to believe she is gone. She made a huge difference to each of us this year and will be missed by us all
rest in peace now Dulcie
xx

Dulcie you had such a sense of humour throughout your treatment, may you rest in peace and be free of pain. Xxx

Thinking of Dulcie who was was always so full of fun and mischief, a truly unique lady. May she rest in peace x

Dulcie (Carol) I know you will always be in our hearts and we will never forget your sense of fun and humour. You made our 'Marvelous Marchie’s Forum something special and we will all feel your loss. My thoughts go to your lovely man John and family throughout this difficult time. I’m sure you will be lighting up a very special place and God bless you! Beryl XX

I am so sad to read this news, Dulcie was such a character and will be missed so much, and never forgotten. RIP Dulcie xx

Our Dear Dulcie, a truely wonderful Marvellous Marchie. Even when the times were tough and a real struggle for her, she still managed to post some wonderful stories, which showed her wonderful sense of humour. She will be missed but never forgotten.
Sending thoughts to her partner John , May she rest in peace.
Jane
XX

My deepest condolences to Dulcie’s family and friends. Particularly her husband whom I understand has health issues.
RIP Dulcie.
XX

Sleep peacefully lovely lady. X

Lots of love and prayers for Dulcie’s family. RIP Dulcie.
Suzanne x

I’m so very sad to hear this news. Such a spirited and funny lady. Rest in Peace Dulcie xx

My thoughts and prayers go out to Dulcie’s family. Dulcie’s posts always made you smile even when she was clearly suffering herself and she always had the ability to reach out to others.
Rest in Peace Dulcie
Sue xx

Our dear and lovely Dulcie, full of fun, kindness and love. Our precious Marchie. Rest in Peace.

WSxx

RIP Dulcie, another one taken too soon.

RIP dear Dulcie. The Marchies and many others will miss you and your great sense of humour xx

May you Rest In Peace Dulcie. Sorry to hear the news, thoughts are with all her family and friends. Sleep tight x

Rest in peace Dulcie, you will be much missed.

Carol I met you in Hospital last April, I knew you were Dulcie right away! You were flabbergasted that I recognised you!! And we stayed in touch supporting one and other, You made me laugh with you sence of humour And you never lost it, I last spoke to you near the end of November and you still had your funny tales to tell, I am sure you and John won’t mind me shareing one of the tales, you sat at my bedside at the hospital last year and I got some visitors my Brother in law and his wife, I introduced then to you you staid oh hey Bob I used to date you when we were about sixteen, his wife’s face was a picture, you went on to say that you would babysit and he would come along with you,all totally innocent you said, getting up from my bedside, with his wife scowling at you you walked off laughing your head off!!!
That was you Carol so funny yet so brave, always worrying about me! And Amylou!
RIP my lovely brave friend I know your we’re scared but you never said, love to John at this very sad time xxxxxxx