cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found a lump & awaiting appointment

4 REPLIES 4
GS87

Re: Found a lump & awaiting appointment

Hi thanks for your message, I have got my appointment through for Monday. I cannot stop feeling this lump, I am so worried about going to the hospital and them dismissing it and not looking into things properly. I have this horrible feeling it is something bad because of the indentation and my nipple pulling in. How did you get on at your appointment on Monday photomum82? xxxx

photomum82

Hi, I also have a large indentation so breast sinks in at the bottom like there is no tissue underneath. My symptoms are the indentation, breast size change so I look a bit lopsided, doctor found a few lumps and a strange symptom which is complete numbness at the bottom. No idea what that is as I haven't seen anyone else complaining about that. I have my appointment on Monday for my scan so hopefully will be told all is fine.

I hope they look over you properly at your next appointment.

All the best x
GS87

Thank youx

Janet_BCC

Hi GS87

I'm sorry you find yourself waiting for an appointment again.  I'm sure other members will soon be along to offer you some support.

You could also phone our helpline to talk things over.  They will be able to offer you practical information and emotional support.  They are open from 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

GS87

Found a lump & awaiting appointment

Hi I posted in January about having a sunken breast and inverted nipple, I had an ultrasound and they said everything was normal... however when I came out my husband and I both felt like they didnt examine it properly and they literally just scanned in a couple of seconds over one part of my breast and that was it. Since then, I have now noticed a pea sized lump under my nipple on the same breast. Been to GP who has referred me again to be sure things are normal because of our  family history.

In an ultrasound can they pick up on things that easily or could they have missed something last time?? I am really worried that they missed something as they didnt check thoroughly enough and now this lump has appeared! Has anything similar happened to anyone before and could it be BC or am i overreacting? A response would be appreciated x