cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frightened

4 REPLIES 4
Jakencha

Re: Frightened

Thank you ladies for your kind words. I'll just have to wait until Tuesday to find out. I'll try to keep calm and pray.
Hope that your tests give you peace of mind too.
Jacqui
beck76

Hi Jacqui

I have also had similar symptoms to you as in pain in the side of my left breast. Mine is there sometimes and when it is its like a sharp stabbing pain that I can feel when I lean against something, especially lying on my front in bed or if I or touch it. Not there all the time though. I have also had ache in my upper left arm. My breasts have got softer but have been told thats probably down to me coming off the pill after years as its happened since I came off it. I couldnt find any lumps and after being examined by my GP he couldnt either. He checked underarms as well and all ok. I do still have an appointment at the breast clinic though as he referred me for my own peace of mind.

Rebecca

Sharbansh

Hello
Sorry to hear your news,it's easier said than done but try not to worry,I found myself in the same situation in October,worrying only stresses you out,when you go the Breast Clinic ask as many questions as you like,they are very understanding and sure they will reassure you good luck for Tuesday. X
Sam_BCC

Hi jacqui

Welcome to the BCC forums, I'm sorry to read you're having a worrying time at the moment.  Whilst you are waiting for the other users to reply with their knowledge and experiences do give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000.  Here you can share your thoughts and concerns with someone who will offer you a listening ear as well as emotional support and practical information.  Lines are open weekdays 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Jakencha

Frightened

I'm 35 and for several weeks I have had pain in my right breast at the side. The pain became more severe with stabbing and keeping me awake. I made appointment with my gp and then I discovered a lump. The lump itself is not painful nor is it near the painful area. My breast feels thicker and heavier and I have almost weak feeling in my upper arm too. My Gp confirmed the lump and made the referral to breast clinic. It's on Tuesday My aunt is a breast cancer survivor. To make matters worse my dad is just recovering from a massive heart attack due for bypass surgery and my mum has ms. They do not need the added stress and worry of this too. My husband is trying to tell me not to panic but I'm terrified I have 2 miracle daughters 10 and 3 and can't look at them. I'm sorry if I've rambled. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Jacqui