Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating Live Chat

8 REPLIES 8
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Frustrating Live Chat

Hi girls

I have had this happen to me too on a couple of occasions when I first joined 18 months ago and it seemed to happen without warning as well. its very frustrating when you keep getting told that you are already in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I think that they are aware of the problem. Perhaps we should mention it to Abbey next week and see what she says

Barbara

Guest user
Not applicable

This happened to me the first time I used it.
I am so pleased I am not the only one but sorry to hear that it happened to you as I know how stressful it was!!!

ForumMember

I'll jump on this band-wagon too!!

Can anything be done about it please? Stress is so bad for us!!

Anne x

dm1968

Hiya

I was booted out too, about 6 mins from end, and was in full flow and couldn't get back in. Know that they lock the room 10 mins before end so no new users can join, but system should be able to recognise anyone trying to get back in that were previously logged in.

Frustrating I agree Angee and Caroline.

Dawn
x

Guest user
Not applicable

no no... i think i was chatting away to you. I actually thought, i think I've spoken to this woman before ,,,, haha! think we were discussing the more frustrating side effects of tamoxifen and other hormonal treatments!! xxx

ForumMember

Yes i was I thought you realised. I think may be you were cut off when I cam back in again. I'm just trying to confuse everyone
caroline

Guest user
Not applicable

I think I need another identity then - oh, were you carow???
x

ForumMember

I had that happen to me last night as well. I couldn't log back on because it said I was already logged on. So in the end I changed my user name slightly so I could join in again.
I agree it is so frustrating I really look forward to these chats.

Caroline

Guest user
Not applicable

Frustrating Live Chat

I was in the live chat room last night having a good exchange of ideas and conversation when mid way through one conversation I was locked out and unable to get back in. It is so frustrating when you are in the middle of talking to someone about something meaningful to be unable to continue it.

To be honest, this live chat seems to be able to cope with us all. I cannot believe that you are unable to readmit those who have been locked out (presummably by accident?) and it leaves me feeling very frustrated.

Angee