Genetic's Get Together - Anyone Interested ?

Genetic’s Get Together - Anyone Interested ?

Genetic’s Get Together - Anyone Interested ? Hi Girls,

Had my appt with Andy Baildam last week and have a provisional date for surgery 18th jan - hurrah and yikes !

Appt went well and have decided bi lat mastectomy (skin sparring) not decided yet re nipples. Got to see BCN and also Mr B again in two months.

Anyway met up with Bev as her appt was after mine, we had been talking about arranging a meeting. Have posted further detals on the “other” site (phpbbserver.com/breastcancer/)

There are so many of us going through this at the moment, not to mention those just starting the process, considering the process and those who are recovered etc. If you are interested in meeting up drop me a line on the other site. Hoping to get something sorted for early December and will try and get a central point for those interested in meeting up. There are so many support groups for those ladies unfortunate enough to have been dx bc, but nothing for us “mutants” as Orienne and Angela have affectionately called us !!

Speak soon
Lisa xxx

Count me In Hi Lisa,

Sorry for delay in getting back to you but yes, I’m in agreement and up for that!

Am totally jet-lagged at the mo (up at 3am this morning bright as a button - holiday feels like ages ago but the jet-lag lives on!) but will catch up on postings asap. I’ve got logged onto the `other’ site but thats about as far as I’ve got at the mo so bear with me - I’m not very techy I’m afraid - tried to attach a piccy and it all went to pot so bear with me!

Will post you back on my original posting here in reply…

Take care,
Anne xxx