Getting results today!

Hi Ladies have to go today for the results of WLE and SNB apt is at 2.15pm. I will find out the grade and get my treatment plan. Sooooooo nervous today! I dont think there is anything I need to ask just listen I suppose and then go away and process the information? What do you think?
Maggie x

I’m also going for full results today and hopefully treatment plan, I’ve secondary breast cancer with bone mets, hoping that treatment helps to manage it good luck to you Maggie for today,
Tylerrose xx

Thanx Tylerose scary all this isn’t it? lots of luck to you too.
Maggie x

listen, make notes, take someone with you and good luck!!! xxx

Fingers crossed for you xx

It is very nerve racking , but you will get through it and you will stay strong as it will help you through all your treatment , thinking of you and good luck x

Good luck maggie xx

Good luck for you today maggie, will be thinking of you x

Girls thank you all so much for your support and best wishes over the last few weeks. I am just back from the hospital and the results could not have been better.
No further surgery required as he got enough clearance, no lymph node involvement, the tumour was grade 2 and 2cm. I will be having rads for 5 weeks and tamoxifen for 5 years.
I will see my oncologist in about 6 weeks to discuss rads but surgeon said it was a grey area and the oncologist needs to assess my case to see if I will need chemo but he doesnt think so.
I am just so relieved.
Love to you all
Maggie x

Well done to you Maggie. Such great news. Hope you had good news too Tylerrose. I go on Thursday for the results of my second WLE. xxx

Great news about your results Maggie.

Hope you’ve got your treatment plan sorted tylerose.

Good lucky with the results of your second wle Sam

xxx

Was thinking of you all today…hoping that you can cope with the news whatever it is…I go for my biopsy results tomorrow afternoon and have been trying to keep distracted today…
I don’t know how I feel any more but my sister is going with me so I hope she will take it all in as well.
Jenji
xxx

i go for my results tomorrow of my biopsy and WLE am really getting worked up but being on here and reading good news has helped. good luck to those still waiting xxx

Good luck Pendragon for tomorrow hope it all goes well for you and so glad maggie to hear your news too xx

Hi everyone, had my appointment with oncologist on Tuesday she was lovely. I have started on the hormone therapy and should have radiotherapy in about 4 weeks. Good news thank goodness.
Hope you are all doing ok

Love Maggie x