Gift suggestions.

I’m coming to the end of my Herceptin treatment and want to hand a gift into my local unit. Struggling to come up with ideas-I know staff will be inundated with chocolates. Any suggestions?

Hi Maire…I work in a school and we get inundated with chocolates, biscuits, traybakes etc at the end of each term! This Christmas a parent put together a basket for the facilities staff (about 20 members) and included little individual packets of haribo, dried cherries, nuts, cookies, chocolates, mints; sachets of gingerbread latte, cappuccino, hot chocolate, and a range of ‘travel’ goodies i.e. shower gel, bath soak, hand cream, lip balm etc. everyone chose what they wanted (surprisingly no arguments!!!)…and this thoughtful, different gift was very much appreciated…hope this is of some help? Maryland

Hi Maire,

My daughter is a nurse and she says that fruit is always gratefully received as it’s something they can grab that is healthy!  Hope that helps.

Jo, Moderator

Thanks for the suggestions-like the idea of a selection of treats so am picking up lots of bits and pieces to put together into a hamper-will def add some fruit.