1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going through Cancer whilst living alone

Treeze

Re: Going through Cancer whilst living alone

Hi Brodiesmum yes I live alone.I have breast and suspected kidney cancer too and was diagnosed end of June.I'm 56 and have two wonderful daughters who live close by who are being a tower of strength.There are times when I'm lying in bed alone or have too much time on my hands when I think it would be nice to have someone there for practical things of course but also just for the emotional side.I've been on my own for 7 years and have good friends but they're not there all the time of course.other times of I'm feeling rough I'm quite glad I can lay on the sofa and not worry how I look or that I have teas to cook and so on.get as organised as you can and prepared for days when you can't do much.be kind to you!! Treat yourself and have things to hand to cheer you up on a low days.i'd love to chat and be a friend if you need one.you can do this
EileenH

Re: Going through Cancer whilst living alone

Hi Brodiesmum, I don't live on my own, there's me and my partner, but just wanted to say if you ever wanted to talk to someone, I'm here xx

Brodiesmum

Going through Cancer whilst living alone

I just wondered if anyone is going through breast cancer or has gone through it whilst being on there own as in like myself I live alone with just my dog?

This is when I wish I wasn't single xx