71600members
375679posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to look good feel good 11th march?

6 REPLIES 6
owls4eva

Re: Going to look good feel good 11th march?

I am going to one in Lincoln on the 16 April (I think) didnt have transport so the MacMillan Nurse put me in touch with a lady who lives close by who is going. Means a double for me meeting another lady in a similar situation close to home and also attending this workshop.

I will post back and let you know how it goes.

Karen

DianeD

I went to a session last week in Cheltenham and really enjoyed it. There was a nice mix of ages and everyone was friendly

encouraging and ready to enjoy themselves. It lasted about 2 hours and we had tea or coffee and biscuits .

My " goody bag " had 18 items, all very well known makes and not just samples - very generous.

If you have a chance to go to one of these sessions do try it. I haven't enjoyed myself so much for ages.

Diane

judyw47

I went to one in Portsmouth 2 weeks ago. Had a brilliant afternoon with all nice ladies. Everyone looked amazing at the end of the afternoon and the cosmetics they give you are lovely.

Hope you have a great afternoon too love Judy

misty42

Hi Julie. Linda and Magsi
I went to one of these at St Thomas' last year. It was great - I was expecting to be 'made up' but we had to do ourselves which was a bit disappointing! There are a couple of beauty therapists who use each lady in turn to demonstrate, then we applied the makeup to our own faces with the therapists giving guidance where necessary. They are volunteers and were very helpful.
The best thing though is the amazing bag of cosmetics donated by companies such as , Dior, Clarins, Clinique etc which you get to keep. My bathroom shelf has never looked more affluent!
Hope you enjoy your sessions
Tracey xx

magsi

Hi Julie and Linda

What was it like?

I'm off to one at Barts next Tuesday, slightly aprehensive as never been 'made up' by some one before.

Magsi

lindsyloo

I went to one of these sessions at Barts a couple of weeks ago, it was really good,met some nice people

hope you have a good time
Linda
x

JulsRis

Going to look good feel good 11th march?

Hi All,
Is anyone going to the Marsden,London Hospital , Look Good Feel good session next tues 11th march 2.30-4.30pm,
It will be good to meet anyone going,
LOL Julie xx