Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good News

11 REPLIES 11
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Good News

Don't see that anything you said could be insensitive. How wonderful for you and it gives hope that one day I will be posting the same great news, good for you - now enjoy life. Estelle xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi
So glad to hear your news. Hope you're still celbrating.
Nicky x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi

It's truly great and uplifting to hear such positive news,

so pleased for you

Love

Freddie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

I really love to hear about people recovering - it feels so positive. In truth, most of us will recover and have plenty of years left in us - which we will value all the more for having lived on the knife-edge for this period of time.

Guest user
Not applicable

its great to hear good news! so pleased for you! love debs xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Thats fabulous news !!!

Congratulations and hope everything goes well for you in the future.

sue xxx

kittenkat

Pauline - so chuffed for you!! Brilliant! Mary x

Guest user
Not applicable

I can't imagine anyone feeling you are being insensitive! It's always brilliant to hear good news - well done!!!

Philidel x

rachy7

I am very pleased to hear your good news. Long may you stay NED

Rachy

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Pauline,
you go girl, chuffed to bits for you. open the champers before any chemo ,
good luck and best wishes

Sharon C

horace

Congratulations Pauline!
I am so pleased for you may NED be your companion for a very long time.
Love Valxx

mommyw

Good News

Good evening ladies. Thought you would like to share in my good news (don't mean to be insensitive to you out there who are waiting or not having good news at the moment) but I went for my results today and the Consultant congratulated me and said I was cancer free. My last biopsy was clear and there is no cancer anywhere.

Of course I still have to have treatment. I see the Oncologist next week to see what I will have to have but the Consultant seems to think it wil be better for me to have chemo to make sure - sometimes it only takes one rogue cell to take hold somewhere else. I am ER+pos and HER2 negative. The tumour was Grade 3 and Stage 1.

I feel strange at the moment because obviously I still feel the same but I am sure it will all sink in soon.

It is unbelievable that only 9 weeks ago I went to my GP, have had scans and biopsies, two operations and now been told I am free of cancer. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Be brave all of you newly diagnosed and take heart that this thing can be beaten and hopefully there will be many of you telling the same story as me in just a few weeks time.

Love to you all
Pauline (mommyw)